Kangaroo

The class visited a museum first. It was nothing special for most of them, but it was for Changbin. He'd never visited a museum in Australia before. So, he looked at everything intently and read every single text thoroughly. It was also a nice side-effect that his English was improving constantly.

Him being that amazed and interested in everything caused many of his classmates, who just wanted to get out of there, to groan and shoot him dirty glances. He didn't care, though. At least his teacher praised him for being that attentive and she also scolded some of the other students for being noisy and stuff. Felix just found it endearing; the way Changbin's eyes would lit up when he read something interesting or learned a new word and everything else about him.

They arrived at the city eventually, though. The class split up in groups and they were given some free time they were allowed to spend however they wanted, before they had to get back to the bus.

Chan, Seungmin, Felix, Jisung and Changbin went a way no one else went. Their path led them to a small street with many shops surrounding it. It was lovely; small shops and only a few cars standing next to many trees and plants. It was a place where nature overtook the usual hectic city life a bit. Changbin liked it immediately.

Chan seemed to notice how Changbin's face lit up in excitement. "I knew you would like it here", he said. Changbin replied: "It's indeed really beautiful, thanks for showing this place to me, guys." They all smiled and said that it was being their pleasure.

The group went into a small house that seemed to be a restaurant, judging from the decoration that was everywhere. Also, there were tables and chairs, and they sat down on the chairs around a table.

When they had decided what to eat and drink, they ordered everything. While their food was being prepared, they talked a lot and it was being fun.

"I want to see a kangaroo", Changbin said.

"You see Chan on a regular basis", Seungmin replied, causing everyone to laugh.

"I'll take you to see a real one soon", Felix promised and smiled at him.

Changbin smiled back at him. Everyone else cooed, but then, they began mocking them about being all touchy and stuff in public until they got their food.