Surprise

The first two weeks, Felix had been crying every day. Sure, Changbin and him had been talking for hours every day, but he couldn't help being sad. He missed Changbin's presence, his hugs, voice, kisses, his everything. He simply missed Changbin. 

Changbin also missed Felix and didn't behave differently. Minho was always there to cheer him up and make him think about all the good memories he shared with Felix, so his sadness vanished eventually.

Every time they texted or talked on the phone, they expressed their still growing feelings for each other. They were extremely happy together and neither of them wanted to miss the other. It was even better that Felix's family was extremely supportive of them and his parents had even invited Changbin to come to Australia. They even offered to pay for the flight.

A month had passed, and Changbin called Felix the second he dropped his bag at home. He was immensely excited and just had to tell his boyfriend about what had just happened at school.

Felix <3

"Hey, Binnie, what's up? You never call that early."

"I just need to tell you about something very important; it can't wait!"

Even Changbin's voice sounded high and was shaking from all the emotions he was feeling.

"Woah, Changbin, calm down, I don't want you to collapse from all the stimulation of your nerves. Is that even possible?"

Felix chuckled nervously and Changbin laughed as well. Changbin inhaled and exhaled deeply for a few times, then spoke up again.

"It's just that my school made me an offer I just can't refuse, but I need you to know about it, especially since I need your help as well."

"Go ahead, I'm all ears and willing to help you."

"My teacher said that my English improved a lot in the past months and my school wants to give me a scholarship, so that I can go to another country and get even better at English. Now guess where they want me to go."

Changbin was totally expectant and hoped that Felix would be at least as happy as he himself was.

"Please tell me you're going to Australia, I'd be so sad if you wouldn't."

Smiling, Changbin said:

"I'm going to come to Sydney and live there for six months, Felix."

Suddenly, wild screams and cheers could be heard from Felix.