Excitement

Felix was so overly excited that he jumped around in his room like crazy. Not only that the other (who still hadn't told him his real name) liked his freckles and overall looks, he had even agreed on sending a picture to Felix! Simply put, Felix was excited.

It had been 10 minutes since Binnie texted him that he would show him what he looked like, but Felix still hadn't received a picture. Right as he thought that, he saw a message from the other plopping up on his phone screen, telling him that Binnie was still trying to take a good one. Felix just replied with an enthusiastic emoji. He didn't know that Binnie chuckled at that, smiling to himself afterwards. 

Five more minutes later and Felix was still pacing around in his room, but he was forced to stop since his sister came to him and told him to sit down since his jumping actions could be heard downstairs in the living room. Being the nice kid he was, Felix sat down on the bed, his thighs trembling unconsciously.

Felix also decided to ask what the other's real name was.

Then, he received a notification.

It was a picture that Binnie had sent to him.

Felix's breathing stopped for a few moments and he forgot everything he knew, even his own name.

'He is gorgeous. More than that. Ethereal. This is too much for me to handle. I can't put it in words. What even are words?'

5:08 pm

Dark_Binnie

Dark_BinnieI hope I don't scare you away haha

Dark_Binnie
I hope I don't scare you away haha

Dark_Binnie
Felix?

Dark_Binnie
My ugliness scared you away

Aussieboy
Not at all

Aussieboy
I just suddenly didn't remember any words

Aussieboy
Never call yourself ugly again

Aussieboy
You look stunning

Dark_Binnie
Haha

Aussieboy
I put that pic as my wallpaper

Dark_Binnie
You didn't-

Aussieboy
I did, gorgeous man.

Dark_Binnie
Here rests Seo Changbin
Cause of death: feelings

Dark_Binnie
Oops

Dark_Binnie
I told you my whole name..

Aussieboy
^^