Jisung

There were 2 days left before New Year's Eve, and Changbin showed Felix around Seoul once again. They had been walking around the city for the past days a lot; Felix wanted to see more of the city and Changbin didn't mind being the personal guide for the other at all.

It was when they were sitting on a bench to take a break from walking, as they could hear someone scream Felix's name. 

They turned around simultaneously, looking at the person who approached them with huge steps, a wide grin plastered on their face.

Felix also smiled and got up to hug the other. Changbin stayed silent and watched them hug; he felt a slight sting at his chest; right where his heart was located. He decided not to pay attention to that feeling, though. 

The two pulled apart and turned to look at Changbin. Felix said: "Changbin, meet my friend Jisung; I've told you about him. Jisung, that's Changbin, I've also told you about him."

"So you're the notorious Changbin.. nice to finally meet you, after all, Felix has been telling me about you", Jisung chuckled with a sly smirk on his face. Changbin just returned the greeting with a small smile and a nod.

That day, the three of them became good friends; Changbin was happy to be able to meet one of Felix's friends and Felix was happy that two of his best friends got along that well. They even exchanged phone numbers.

In the evening, they were sitting on Changbin's bed once again, talking about whatever came to their minds. Felix had been allowed to stay over at Changbin's place for three nights in a row - that night and the following 2 nights. They had prepared another bed and everything else that was necessary beforehand.

Changbin caused Felix to laugh wholeheartedly as he said: "You're right, Jisung and Minho would really like each other."

That night, Felix fell asleep in Changbin's loving embrace.