Departure

It was late. Pretty much mignight to be exact. Felix and his family were standing at the airport, waiting for the boarding process to begin. Minho and Changbin were with them, the latter staying right beside his boyfriend, holding his hand tightly. Yes, they were boyfriends. After they had shared their first kiss a few nights ago, Felix had gathered up all his courage and asked Changbin if the other would be his boyfriend.

Jisung had left a day ago, and of course, Changbin and Felix had been at the airport as well, not only to comfort a crying Minho after the other had went towards the plane.

Still, Felix was on the verge of tears. He was trying hard to stay strong, he didn't want to cry. This goodbye would be only temporarily and they could text, call and skype all day, so why should he cry? Those thoughts couldn't help the fact that Felix had puffy eyes, though.

His parents didn't know about their relationship yet, but they saw that the boys were holding hands and just had their own thoughts on it.

Then, the inevitable happened. The boarding process would begin in two minutes.

Felix clutched Changbin's hand even tighter, while turning to look at him with despair in his eyes. Changbin's eyes were just as sad as Felix's, and they were both tearing up a bit.

One minute.

Felix didn't care if anyone could see them; he leaned in, cupped Changbin's cheek with his other hand and kissed his boyfriend; all the piled up emotions were shown in just that one kiss. Changbin's free hand was resting behind Felix's head, and he could taste a little bit of salt in the kiss. It was actually Changbin who was crying.

They pulled apart when someone announced that the boarding process would begin now and exchanged a small moment when they just looked into each other's eyes. They smiled at each other before letting go of the respective other's hand, then, Changbin spoke up, voice hoarse: "This is only temporarily, Felix, never forget that." "I won't, Binnie."

Felix turned around to follow his family.

He was also crying by now.