Call

Felix and Changbin were currently busy providing drinks in the kitchen while Chan, Seungmin and Jisung were talking to the other friends in Seoul over the phone. They had started calling almost an hour ago and were slowly bur surely getting thirsty, so Changbin and Felix went downstaris to prepare some drinks. The laughter coming from their friend could be heard in the whole house. Gladly, no one was home except for them. 

When the two of them went upstairs again, each of them holding a tray with drinks, they walked in to Jisung blowing a kiss, probably in Minho's direction. All the others started making noises and screamed. Felix and Changbin smiled at each other and just placed the trays on the desk. Jisung said: "Minho, thank you again for the box you let Changbin give to me, I wanted to say it to you again while seeing your face, not only while texting." Minho blushed and said that it was fine. 

They all talked to each other until it was getting really late; it was almost 1 in the morning in Sydney when they ended the call. They didn't end it without the promise of calling again the next day, though.

All in all, it was one of the best days they'd ever had. They all got along way better than expected and could talk about anything and everything together; the funny and exciting things as well as the sad and unpleasant things. It never got boring. 

30 minutes later, the five of them were sitting on their beds in Felix's room, ready to sleep. They talked a bit more, mostly about the call. Suddenly, Seungmin blurted out: "Hyunjin is so cute, oh my goodness!"

Everyone laughed wholeheartedly.