O n e

briinngggg brinngg

An alarm went off, it was a mild sunny day in Seoul. The birds were chirping, the wind was light. Everything was quite normal... for now.

Taehyung up-stretched from his bed and rubbed his heavy eyes. Smacking his lips a couple of times to get moisture in his mouth, he tiredly looked around his room. His hair was a complete mess, typical after sleeping for so long as his face was slightly swollen from the lack of blood in his face.

He stretched once more with a yawn, pulling the sheets off of him as he slipped on his slippers. Dragging himself to the bathroom. Taehyung brushed his teeth not even bothering to look decent as he walked downstairs. A swift aroma of bacon filled his nose and his eyes widen with joy.

"Another American styled breakfast?" Taehyung said with a smile plastered on his face. "Mhm, Jin always makes a killer breakfast. Isn't that right babe." Namjoon said as he wrapped his arms around Jin from behind, giving him a small peck on the cheek.

"Breakfast isn't the only killer, delicious thing to wake up to." Jin said with a smirk as he turned around and passionately kissed Namjoon- his husband in crime.

"Ahem guys, I understand you're married and all but can you please not make out and talk about each other's dicks while I'm eating sausage..." Taehyung said, taking another bite of his food. "Aww, I'm sorry little brother. Are you jealous I get more meat-" Jin began to say.

"Okay okay, boys lets not get too informative here..." Namjoon said acting like a mom.

"Ya know... sometimes I think you would be the better mom Namjoonie~~" Taehyung said with a small aegyo.

***

"Alright guys I'm off to work, I'll see you later tonight. Bye!" Namjoon said as he kissed Jin dearly. Ever since Namjoon had moved in with Taehyung and Jin in their apartment, Namjoon had gotten a job at the library, trying to help with any bills he could. "Taehyung are you ready to go?" Jin asked while grabbing the keys to the car.

"Yeah, whatever," Taehyung said while sliding on his black shoes.

It's not that he hated working with Jin at their cafe shop the problem was it was just both of them running a medium seized cafe shop which oddly got packed and it was a tad hard handling a bunch of costumes at a time.

Arriving at 'Kim's Cafe', Taehyung went to check in while Jin went to his office. "The store will open in five, hurry up and move the chairs," Jin said as he started to fix the espresso machines. Taehyung rolled his eyes hearing his bossy brother and went over to the tables and began cleaning them as quick as he could to get any dust off and then brought down the chairs.

It was around noon time now and the business was moderate like usual, normally the same costumers would come in and order their same daily drink. Luckily for Taehyung, he knew what they wanted seeing he has worked there ever since the shop first opened.

"Hey Taehyung, can you take over the machines and register for a bit?" Jin asked while taking off his apron. "Yeah, why?" Taehyung asked while sliding the coffee to the person at the end of the counter before looking back at his brother.

"I'm going to interview a new barista so I can have time to work on bills, taxes and things like that. It would be a lot easier for us if we had some help." Jin said with a small smile as he walked to his office.

As Taehyung nodded his head the bell rung at the entrance, walking in was a young man with all black- including a mask and hat.

"Hmm, must be the new barista..." Taehyung mumbled to himself. "Hi, where can I find the managers office?" The male spoke with a shy tone.

"Down the hall to your right, good luck!" Taehyung said with a thumbs up and a small goofy smile. The male lightly bowed in thanks and walked over to the office with a small smile from the cute 'register man'.

It had been about forty-five minutes since Jin and the new barista had been talking and the cafe was starting to get packed. Quickly Taehyung would rush back and forth to take orders and make the drinks.

"Jin, I could really use some help at the counter please." Taehyung half yelled, obviously frustrated through the intercom. Giving the three drinks to the people, Taehyung rushed back over to the cashier and took more orders while his brother was still probably interviewing the new barista. 'Where the hell is this crazy man.'

"Ehehe sorry little bro, me and the new barista were chatting for a bit too long. I'll take over here, you and he can clean off the tables." Jin said with a small smile as he tied the pink apron back on. Following behind Jin was a boy with brown hair, small chubby cheeks and a bunny like smile. He seemed really shy but he waved softly.

"Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook the new barista. I hope we can become great workers together, oh and friends!!" He said with a small smile. He wore black jeans that were slightly tight and a black v-neck tee that exposed his upper muscles and around his waist was a loose pink apron.

"Don't even think about it." Jin lightly whispered. Turning to his side, Taehyung faced Jin who looked at him with a serious face. "He's off limits Tae, I don't need you driving away another barista with your kinky behavior."

"But-" Taehyung tried saying but couldn't finish as Jin angered his glare towards him. "Fine.." Taehyung sighed, as he for once was going to follow orders from his brother.

Little did both Taehyung and Jungkook know, they would become great friends and maybe just a sprinkle of more.