T w e n t y - T h r e e

"Tae." Jungkook whispered, poking the older's cheek. "I have to go."

Jungkook had woken up early to take a shower. He had to go meet up with a friend of his to beg him for a job. He didn't like Taehyung working seven hours after leaving the cafe and so he decided to get a job himself to help Jin faster. 

Taehyung was still asleep and Jungkook was above him, all his weight on the older. Jungkook's legs were placed on the bed, supporting some of his weight. "I'll see you later." Jungkook pecked his lips really quick, ready to get off but was stopped when an arm pulled him back. 

"Where are you going." Taehyung's voice sounded. "I have to go see a friend." Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, squinting at the sight of light. "I also have to bring some clothes with me if you want me to stay over again." Jungkook said, placing his hands on either side of the older's head. Taehyung nodded as he let go of the younger. "I'll pick you up again." Jungkook lastly said before exiting the room, allowing his boyfriend to sleep more.

"I told you, you don't have to get a second job to help me with the cafe." Jin walked out to the living room seeing Jungkook almost out the door. "Why not?" Jungkook asked, turning around.

"It's my problem to fix not yours." Jin stopped walking and stood by the couch. Namjoon came in the room, half asleep and walked to the kitchen, grabbing his coffee mug. "The cafe is your second home and I'm not letting you lose it because even if you would be okay without the cafe, I don't know how Taehyung would feel."

Jin didn't get a chance to answer as the door flew shut. "Just let him help out." Namjoon back hugged Jin as he leaned in to his touch. "If only he knew the cafe was my third home." Jin whispered, closing his eyes. "What's your second then?" Namjoon asked. "The apartment." Jin responded, feeling his eyes get heavier and heavier. "And your first?"

"You." Jin said. "Wherever you are, that's my home."

***

"Sorry I didn't call before hand." Jungkook instantly said as he walked in his apartment, seeing Yoongi and Jimin standing side by side. "It was two in the morning and I guess I forgot." He shrugged as he watched the older's just watch him. "What if something had happened to you?! We would seem like awful friends not knowing where you were." Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hand, feeling like he was going to scream. Yoongi squeezed his boyfriend's hand to get him to calm down. Jimin wasn't a person who would get angry so fast but the thought of being seen as a bad friend hurt him.

"I'm really sorry but if it makes you feel any better I got yelled at before you so.." Jungkook said, letting his voice fade away as he looked at their hands. "For what? And how would that make me feel better?" Jimin chuckled.

Jungkook placed his jacket on the rack and walked to his room while the others followed. "Well Yoongi spilled the beans on Taehyung and I." Jungkook was on the floor, looking for his duffle bag. When he found it, he placed it on the bed along with three pairs of shoes. "Jin didn't approve of us being together and we got in a fight-" Jungkook turned around and saw Jimin's eyes widen. "Not physical!" Jungkook quickly said and watched as Jimin took a deep breath.

"What did Taehyung say about it?" Yoongi asked, sitting down on the bed watching Jungkook add things in his bag. "He wasn't there and I decided not to tell him." Jungkook threw a shirt from his closet to the bag, it landing inside. "Why not?" Jimin asked as he leaned against the closed door. 

"It'll create drama between them and we all don't need that." Jungkook added more pairs of pants in his bag before closing it. "I'll be sleeping over at Taehyung's for a week. I'm also getting another job-"

"You're going to ask Baekhyun aren't you?" Yoongi smirked knowing Jungkook would love to work at a club. "Well I was going to work with Taehyung — he works at a club — but he left the club before I got to see which one it was." Jungkook crossed his arms looking at the two boys. "What a clingy boyfriend you are." Jimin smiled as he looked at Jungkook.

"You're one to talk. And no. I just wanted to keep an eye on him. There's perverts everywhere." Jungkook said, earning a hum from Yoongi. "He's got a point." 

Jimin whipped his head right away towards Yoongi and gasped. "I'm a clingy boyfriend?" Jimin asked as fear invaded him. Yoongi and Jungkook laughed as they watched Jimin. "No about the pervert thing."

Jungkook let out a last laugh as he grabbed his bag and walked out to the kitchen. He grabbed an apple and headed to the door. "I'll see you later. Bye hyungs~" Jungkook waved before he closed the door.

***

"I still don't get why you would want a job as a waiter." Baekhyun said as he wiped off the dirt from the tables. "I'm helping out a friend." Jungkook was seated down on a bar stool, watching his hyung. "I mean I guess I do need more guy waiters."

Jungkook smiled and stood up from his seat. "So can I get the job?"

"Fine." Baekhyun sighs, thinking Yoongi would be furious for giving such a job to his boyfriend's roommate. "For now help me clean while the other waiters show up."

Jungkook nods and heads to the back, grabbing cleaning supplies. As he walked out he smiled knowing he was going to be able to help out but maybe also because..

Tonight was going to be a night no one would forget.