S e v e n t e e n

"I have to go Kook, I have work." Taehyung said, as he continued to peck the younger's lips.

Jungkook stood by the door looking at Taehyung from the hallway. They were holding hands, pecking each other's lips every time one spoke. "Can you come later?" Jungkook asked, his bottom lip popping out in a pout. 

"I'll try." Taehyung quickly kissed the younger and headed towards the elevator. Once in there he took out his phone checking if his lips were swollen and indeed, they were. For Taehyung's whole lunch break he spent it with Jungkook making out. "Jin is gonna kill me." Taehyung whispered as he walked out of the elevator and out to the streets, walking back to the cafe. 

"Taehyung!" Taehyung turned around, greeted by Hoseok who had a huge smirk on his face. "Who did that to you hm?" Hoseok smirked, looking at Taehyung's red swollen lips. "Shut up! I need to get rid of it." Taehyung started fanning his lips as if it were to change the color but quickly stopped and looked at Hoseok. 

"I need you to punch me." Hoseok scrunched his eyebrows, throwing his hands in the air. "I ain't touching you for shit." 

Taehyung dug in his pockets and took out a twenty dollar bill. "Now will you?" Hoseok shook his head. "Why do you want me to punch you so bad?" He asked, taking the money from Taehyung's hands. "The cafe is right there and if I go in there with my lips like this, Jin is going to suspect something."  

Hoseok sighed, he was going to have to hit his best friend knowing Jin would come at him sooner or later for what he did. He fisted his fist and looked at the younger who nodded. Without wasting another second, Hoseok threw his fist directly at his lips, looking away once he saw blood.

"Fuck Hoseok, not that fucking hard." Taehyung spat. "Well shit you told me to hit you." Hoseok laughed looking at the slight bruised lip. "Here." The older threw a water bottle at Taehyung, telling him to wash his mouth with it. "Where are you coming from anyways?" Taehyung noticed how the older looked like he dressed up for an occasion.

"I had a double date." The older said, grabbing his water bottle back. "With who?" Taehyung asked, wiping his mouth. Taking out his phone, he opened it to camera and saw his top lip had a small cut on the left and was slightly bruised. "Some guy I hope will soon be my boyfriend." Taehyung turned off his phone nodding. "And Yoongi and Jimin where there too so." 

So that's where they were going, Taehyung thought.

"Cool." Taehyung checked his phone, seeing his shift was about to start. "By the way I'm staying at your house tonight." Hoseok smiled. "Really?"

"Not a fucking chance. But if Jin asks, I am." Taehyung quickly walked away not wanting to argue about not sleeping over with his best friend anymore. "Asshole!" Hoseok shouted, knowing Taehyung wouldn't hear him as he watched him go in the cafe. 

"What the hell happened?" Jin asked as soon as he saw Taehyung enter the cafe and turn the sign around. He quickly went to his brother and checked his cut. "Some drunk guy in the alley." Taehyung randomly said. 

Taehyung knew Jin would believe it seeing when Taehyung walks back home, he usually takes a shortcut around the alley to get home. "I told you to stop going there!" Jin yelled, examining is lip.

Taehyung softly pushed his brother away saying he was alright but Jin insisted in cleaning it since there was still blood coming out. They went to the kitchen, Taehyung sitting on the stool in the center while Jin grabbed the first aid kit from the cabinets.

Before Jin could wipe off the blood with the napkin, Taehyung snatched it away, wanting to cure it himself. "Let me do it!" Jin said, trying to grab the napkin. "If you want to help, let Jungkook come to work tomorrow and apologize." 

Jin sighed as he grabbed the mirror, helping Taehyung see where he needed to clean. "I already did." The older whispered, looking around the room not wanting to make eye contact with his brother. "When?" 

"I texted him to come to work tomorrow." Jin said, handing the ointment to Taehyung. Grabbing it, he nodded. "Good, now go open the cafe I'm trying to leave early." Taehyung dropped a couple drops of the ointment on his finger and looked back at the mirror, placing it right bove his cut.

"Why so early?" Jin asked, as he backed up to the door. "I'm staying at Hoseok's for the night." Taehyung said, quickly putting everything back and passing by Jin to turn the sign around. "For what?" 

"We have a lot of catching up to do." Taehyung smiled, as he saw someone walk in, making the conversation end. Jin shook his head, but agreed to letting Taehyung hang out with his friend. 

***

"See you tomorrow." Taehyung said, as he stood by Jin who locked the cafe. Jin waved a goodbye, watching his brother walk off into the darkness.

It didn't take much for Taehyung to arrive at the apartment building. He stood by the door, waiting for someone to open it and welcome him in. "Oh hey you're back?" Taehyung looked up and smiled at the pink haired boy. "Yeah." Taehyung walked in the apartment seeing two other men standing by the kitchen.

"Oh hey- what happened to your lip?!" Jungkook quickly ran over to Taehyung, not noticing his shoes were untied. Jungkook almost instantly fell into Taehyung's arms, looking up at him.

"You should really tie your shoelaces. I wouldn't want you falling for anyone else."