T h i r t y

(Listen to the song if you'd like, doesn't really go with anything but like...just listen to it if you'd like.)

The cafe was extremely crowded today, mainly all of the tables were taken and there was a long line of people waiting to put their orders in. Taehyung was the only one working at the moment because Jin was interviewing the new workers.

"Hello, thanks for waiting how may I serve you today?" Taehyung asked.

"Hi, I'd like a grande caramel macchiato with two extra shots of espresso please." The young lady asked with a smile.

"Sure will that be it?" He asked while writing her order down.

"Yep."

Taehyung finished her order and took her money for the drink. He then proceeded to make the drink quickly and move on to the next order.

After around fifteen minutes of running back and forth from the cash register to the drink machines, the line was gone and Taehyung got to take a breather. 

Taehyung grabbed his water bottle from underneath the counter and took a huge gulp. Closing the lid Jin proceeded to walk out with two new workers.

Yoongi and Jimin.

"Oh thank god. Here-" Taehyung took his apron off, wiping his sweat away and threw it at Jin. "I have to get going. Good luck you two." Taehyung waved at them, almost out the door. "Wait! When is Jungkook going to show up? His shift started hours ago?"

Taehyung held the door handle and looked at Jin. "He didn't look good this morning. I think he's sick, do me a favor and give him the day off and tell him not to go to the club today."  Taehyung quickly said and took off, trying his best not to be late for his next job.

***

Jungkook shifted and fluttered his eyes open. He yawned and once he sat up, his head started to hurt. It was pounding. He winced as his eyes landed on the clock, the only light resource there was.

It felt like a million little hammers pounding his head repeatedly. Jungkook rubbed his temples, attempting to sooth the pain. When that didn't work, he opened his drawer next to the bed and grabbed the bottle filled with pain killers which he only ever took when he had a hangover from too much drinking.

Without water, he swallowed two and stood up, grabbing clean clothes. He began to change into his black jeans and once he slid down one of Taehyung's hoodie, which was too big for him, he grabbed his phone seeing he received messages from Jin.

Jin hyung
Don't come to work today, you're sick
Taehyung also said to not go to the club
I would listen to him if I were you

Jungkook sighed, annoyed that he didn't check his phone first before changing. 

It was currently 9:30pm. He didn't have anything to do and instead of resting more, Jungkook grabbed his car keys and left to the bar.

***

"Two more." Taehyung nodded, turning around to grab the shots he had on the counter. 

"Aren't you going to tell me I had enough to drink? That I should go home?" The man asked as Taehyung handed him the two shots. "Well I should but then again I'm not your babysitter."

The man smirked, taking the next shot in one gulp. "You wanna get out of here?" Taehyung raised a brow and shook his head. "I'm working and even if I wasn't-" Taehyung stopped as he made eye contact with the one person he didn't want to see right now. "I have a boyfriend."

Taehyung grabbed a glass of water and went out to the crowd. "What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked grabbing Jungkook's arm and pulling him near a table that was close to where Taehyung had to be. 

"I didn't have anything to do so I came." Jungkook took a seat and grabbed the water that his boyfriend handed him.

"Just wait two more hours and I'll be done with my shift, okay?" Taehyung asked but received no response. "Baby?" Taehyung ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair. He had his eyes close with his hands covering his face. "You really should go back home." 

"No, I'll wait for you." The older boy nodded and kissed Jungkook's cheek before going back behind the counter.

The whole night Taehyung worked as fast as he could but everytime his eyes went to Jungkook, he saw a man with him. It wouldn't really have bothered him but the fact that everytime he took a glance, a new man showed up. Not to mention the whole touching Jungkook's hair and forehead all the time.

Taehyung knew he shouldn't get mad but he was mad. Not at the men but at Jungkook. He knows damn well the older is a jealous type and the fact that he didn't move somewhere else or even left the club pissed Taehyung off. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Taehyung asked as he locked the door and turned to Jungkook, crossing his arms across his chest.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"How did it feel?" Taehyung asked. "How did it feel to be hit on by so many guys? Did you enjoy it? Did you forget about the fact that you have a fucking boyfriend?!" Taehyung slammed his fists on a table causing Jungkook to jump out of his seat.

He has never seen Taehyung this mad before. His eyes were dark and filled with rage, his face turning red. Jungkook could practically see the steam coming out of Taehyung's ears.

"Tae I-" Jungkook sputtered out. He then narrowed his eyes at the taller boy. "So what? I wasn't doing anything. They were just flirting with me. You know I wasn't feeling too well to even do anything." Jungkook shrugged and tapped his foot. "Why are you so angry?"

"I have the right to be fucking angry, Kook." Taehyung sneered and balled his fists, his knuckles turning white. "You were off of work today. You should've stayed away."

"I didn't do anything wrong?! Did I kiss them? No!" Jungkook walked up to Taehyung, his chest puffing up and down. He pressed his finger onto Taehyung's chest. "It's not like I fucked them or anything." Jungkook stepped back and shrugged.

"Get out." Taehyung said and pointed towards the back door. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a shocked expression.

"What-" Jungkook started, but Taehyung cut him off.

"Get the fuck out of my sight."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at Taehyung and grabbed his keys from the table next to him. He walked away, not looking back, and slammed the door shut.

Taehyung stared at the back door and rubbed his face with his hands in frustration. Taehyung waited until he heard the roaring engine of Jungkook's car from outside, faded as the boy drove off.

Taehyung turned around and began cleaning the rest of the tables, his anger still present.