E i g h t e e n

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's eyes, lost in them. The older helped him up on his feet properly before speaking, "Don't worry about it." Taehyung whispered.

A cough broke them apart and Taehyung looked at Yoongi who smiled. "Great to see you again. Would you like something to drink or eat?" Taehyung shook his head. "I'm okay thank you." 

Jungkook ended up excusing them both before heading to his room, instantly jumping on the bed. Taehyung watched the younger go under the covers, waiting for him. The lights were still turned on and for the first time, Taehyung noticed his room looked like a child's room. 

"I see you really like Iron man." Taehyung chuckled, playing around with one of the many action figures. "Yeah, I always have." Jungkook said, playing with his fingers as he watched the older place the action figure back in it's spot.

"So you wanna tell me what happened to your lip now that we're all alone?" Jungkook asked, looking at Taehyung who kept playing around with his other iron man things. "I asked Hoseok to do it." Taehyung smiled, picking up the picture of a younger Jungkook. "You look like a cute baby bunny in this picture." 

"You told Hoseok to punch you? For what?" Jungkook asked, trying not to change the subject and fight over Jungkook looking like a bunny. "Well because of our makeout session earlier, my lips were really red and swollen. Jin would've known I came to your place so I had him punch me..Oh look how cute you look here!" Taehyung quickly changed the subject, holding a picture of another baby Kook. Taehyung turned around and smiled looking at the younger who just stared at him.

"You're something else Tae." Jungkook chuckled. Maybe he should've gotten mad at the older's stupidity but then again he could've gotten mad at himself for turning their soft playful kisses into something else. But he didn't. Instead he decided to just let Taehyung be. 

"Come here." Jungkook said, making grabby hands to Taehyung. Taehyung softly chuckled. He turned around and placed the baby picture back at it's spot and turned around grabbing Jungkook's hands. 

The younger pulled him in as Taehyung jumped over, going under the covers on Jungkook's left. Before putting his feet in, Taehyung took his shoes off and stuffed his feet under the blankets, instantly feeling the warmth it gave. When he turned around he was met with Jungkook's head being placed next to his chest. Taehyung smiled, placing his chin next to his forehead. 

He let his fingers wander around the younger's soft hair as he felt Jungkook play with the hem of his hoodie. "You're coming to work tomorrow with me early, okay?" Taehyung felt him nod and smiled.

"Tae?" Jungkook whispered, keeping his eyes on the hoodie. "Can you sing for me?" Taehyung hummed, placing his head above the younger's head. "Only if you sing with me." Taehyung said.

He knew Jungkook was a good singer. The day at the mall he had heard Jungkook sing to the music that was being played at the mall's food court. Though no one really acknowledge it, Taehyung heard it all. He kept his eyes on the ground but his attention was stuck at Jungkook's beautiful singing.

"What song though?" The older asked, once Jungkook agreed to sing with Taehyung. "I have one in mind. When you know it, sing with me." Jungkook slightly moved his head, making sure he would be able to sing well that it wouldn't sound like a muffled noise. Taehyung let out a small okay before clearing his throat, waiting for the younger to begin singing. 

I will pick off the stars and put them into your two hands

Taehyung smiled, instantly knowing the song. "I will give everything to you." He wanted to wait for a the next line before he could join in. 

I will give (them) fully to you

Now Taehyung felt butterflies in his stomach. How could a song make him feel such emotion? Maybe it was the fact that Jungkook chose the song or maybe because that's how they both feel about each other, as if they could give everything to the other. 

I to you

Maybe love songs weren't stupid as people made them seem. Maybe they were too caught up on sex songs they forgot about the true meaning behind the world and how love brings us all together.

Have something to say, all of a sudden tonight, I have something to give you~

Jungkook smiled hearing the deep voice Taehyung had when singing. His smile couldn't help but grow as he heard Taehyung laugh at the end of the lyric. 

If it's for you, there's nothing I can't do. I will pick off the stars and give (them) to your two hands

Though the two boys didn't know, they were being heard from out the hall from the couple who paused the the movie to hear them. Even they had to admit they were pretty good together. Their voice gave such emotion and bonded so well together. There was no other perfect match.

I to you, (will give to you) this love of mine~

They stayed quiet for a while, admiring their perfect harmony. "You have a nice singing voice." Jungkook said, breaking the silence. He stood up to stretch, as Taehyung did too. "You do too."

Jungkook smiled,  no one ever admired his singing. He always figured it was bad. Standing up Jungkook walked to the door and turned off the lights, as he came back to his bed he held Taehyung's hand. 

Both were looking up at the ceiling. Jungkook had glow in the dark stars on his ceiling, imagining it's the sky. "Tae, do you ever look up at the sky?" Jungkook asked, his eyes on the stars. Taehyung nodded, as well looking up. "I usually look out from my window before I go to bed or sometimes when I can't sleep I just turn around and look at the dark sky." 

"Sometimes when I look at it, I think of you. Because even though we live apart, we're still looking up at the same sky." Jungkook turned his head to the left while Taehyung turned to the right. Their bodies were straight but their heads were turned to look at each other. Even though the window was far away from them, both their eyes glowed. Taehyung suddenly started to move closer and Jungkook smiled as he felt the older's lips on his own. He let his hand go to the back of Taehyung's neck, bringing him even closer. 

It was a memory both would keep in their hearts. It was as if they had no one cock blocking them (Jin) and they had the opportunity to be together forever. The kiss had so much emotion they didn't want to break the kiss, enjoying the feeling of each other. Though they had to as they were running out of air.

"Go to sleep baby, it's late." Jungkook nodded, scooting over to Taehyung. "Goodnight Tae." Jungkook whispered, his eyes closing. "Goodnight Kook."