T w e n t y - o n e

"Do you want me to pick you up when your shift is over?" Namjoon asked, leaning against the door watching Taehyung pick out his outfit.

He was picking out clothes for when he went to his other job at night. This club wasn't an ordinary club, it was a gay club. The club that many people went to.  

Taehyung knew he would have to dress up in black, just to get himself a little out there. Well maybe not as much as he used to. Normally Taehyung would wear anything that defined his body, mostly something that showed skin. But that was old Taehyung. The Taehyung who would fuck anyone. But this Taehyung had someone who would be waiting to pick him up after work every day.

"No Jungkook is picking me up." Taehyung smiled as he looked at the outfit he picked, black tight jeans with a white button up shirt along with a black tie. "Why don't you just go with what you're wearing." Namjoon asked, eyeing Taehyung head to toe.

Taehyung looked down at his outfit as he put on his glasses

Taehyung looked down at his outfit as he put on his glasses. "Shut up." 

Namjoon smirked, pushing himself up and walked away. Shoving everything in the duffle bag, Taehyung rushed out to the car where Jin was waiting for him. 

"What took you so long?" Jin asked, as he drove off. "Had to get my things ready for later. Also are you sure you and Jungkook can handle three hours alone?" Taehyung asked. Ever since yesterday when Taehyung told Jin he got the job but had to be there every day by seven Jin decided to end Taehyung's shift early for the entire week until they reached the amount of money they needed.

"Of course!" Jin said, sounding offended. "What makes you think I can't be with Jungkook for three hours without you?" 

"You were literally calling him a coconut headass top lip less liar yesterday." Taehyung said, remembering every time commercial went on the tv, Jin would start mumbling how his brother was a liar and how no one listen to their elders. 

"That was yesterday, I'm better now." Jin parked his car in front of the cafe, getting out he saw his brother smirk and knew something was coming.

Taehyung crossed the street and saw Jungkook leaning against his car, waiting for them to show up.

Jungkook looked up hearing footsteps and smiled once he saw Taehyung reaching up to him. Though the smile faded away once Taehyung pushed their bodies close together and smashed his lips on his. Jungkook had no idea what was happening but didn't question it as he placed one hand on Taehyung's neck while the other stayed on the car. 

When Taehyung thought it was enough he looked at Jungkook who looked breathless. "Your lip." Jungkook breathlessly said. Taehyung lifted his finger up to touch his lip and looked at it seeing blood from the cut. He sighed, forgetting about the whole 'making your best friend punch you' whole thing. Though the bruise had gone away the cut was still there. 

Taehyung rolled down his sleeve ready to wipe it away but Jungkook stopped him and looked at his eyes. "Let me." Jungkook placed his fingers under Taehyung's chin and brought his face closer to his. Jungkook ghosted his lips on the older's taking in his sweet scent. He slowly let his tongue out and licked the cut before taking Taehyung's lip in his mouth, sucking at it. Jungkook was able to taste the blood but what encouraged him to go on was hearing the older's low moans and groans. 

He opened his eyes and saw Taehyung already looking at him. With a pop sound, Jungkook let go of the older's lip and wiped the last drop of blood with his tongue as he kept his eyes on the older. Jungkook noticed there was no more blood coming out and smiled. "All done." 

Taehyung smiled, licking his lips and tasting no blood. He pushed his glasses up since they were slightly falling and grabbed Jungkook's waist as the younger wrapped his arms once more around his neck. Jungkook's eyes widen as he saw Jin leaning against the cafe door, watching them with an angry look.

"Oh my god Jin." Jungkook said, removing his hands from Taehyung's neck. Taehyung turned around, smirking he grabbed Jungkook's hand. "Wait what's going on?" Jungkook whispered, hiding behind Taehyung, afraid of what Jin would say and do. 

When they made it across the street to Jin, Taehyung stood there looking at Jin who was ready to go inside. "Stupid liars. Stupid coconut headass top lip less liar. Stupid look alike harry potter dumbass glasses." Jin murmured, unlocking the door to the cafe. "You know we can hear you, right?" Taehyung asked.

Jin didn't answer but walked in the cafe, closing the door behind him. "Tae what's going on?" Jungkook asked, now besides him. "He found out about us two days ago." Taehyung said opening the door for Jungkook to go in first. 

When they walked in Taehyung saw Jin behind the counter as he threw the pink aprons at them. "Oh yeah he also knows we had sex in the kitchen." Taehyung said, catching his apron.

"WHAT!?" Jin screamed, running to the kitchen with his pink gloves and soap. 

"Okay maybe he didn't know about us doing it in the kitchen but he did know that we fucked." Taehyung said and Jungkook giggled. "So does that make us a couple now?" Jungkook asked, placing his hands on Taehyung's shoulders. "Now that Jin knows there's nothing stopping us from being something."

Taehyung smiled, pecking the younger's lips. "Be my boyfriend Kook." Taehyung whispered, loving the sound of a boyfriend. "Be mine Tae." Jungkook as well whispered, their faces getting closer and closer. 

Before their lips got to touch, a towel went flying at their faces. "You assholes go clean!" Jin yelled, cringing at his own explicit language. "See what you fuckers did to me!?" Jin shouted, throwing more towels at them. 

"Alright alright!" Taehyung shouted back, throwing the towels back to Jin.

Well that was a weird way to start off their morning, they all thought.