T h r e e

I need you inside me Daddy

Namjoon nearly choked reading the message. "Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, walking out of the bathroom. "I'm going to bed. You coming Joon?" Jin asked as he was halfway in his shared room.

"Yeah be there in a bit." Namjoon responded. Taehyung sat down on the stool besides Namjoon and unlocked his phone, as well nearly choking as he read the message. He felt his cheeks burning a deep red and turned off his phone, placing it back on the table. "So you wanna tell me who that is?"

Taehyung's eyes widen as he looked up to see Namjoon still by his side. "Uh.." He was lost at words. Of course he knew it was from Jungkook who else would text him that at twelve in the morning? "I won't tell Jin." Namjoon whispered.

It took a minute or two before Taehyung could fully trust him and told him who Jungkook was and the reason he sent the text. "Oh shit." Namjoon laughed listening to Taehyung's day. "Jin is gonna kill you when he finds out!" Namjoon whisper shouted.

"Shh!" Taehyung stood up grabbing his phone. "Don't say a word!" Namjoon nodded. Feeling his phone ding again, Taehyung turned his phone over and read the message.

Daddy? You read the message but didn't reply :( Do you need a picture?

Taehyung looked up ready to excuse himself to his room but saw Namjoon nodding, knowing he was going to leave. Before leaving Taehyung whispered a "Thank you and goodnight." And rushed to his room, locking the door behind him.

***

Taehyung
What the hell Jungkook?!

Jungkook
Is that a yes?

Taehyung
No!

Jungkook
Jin isn't reading our messages Taetae, you can be honest with me ya'know?

Taehyung
I know that.

Jungkook
So then answer me, would you like a picture of what you're doing to me?

Taehyung
I

Taehyung
I don't know.

Jungkook:
Well I do.

Jungkook: *pic* (someone reported so.......)

Jungkook
we've only known each other for a couple of hours and you already made me hard thinking of you.

Taehyung
You know we can't be together Kook.

Jungkook
don't worry daddy, you'll be able to shoot your cum in me someday.

***

Taehyung laid in bed thinking of the picture Jungkook sent. It's not the first time someone got hard just by meeting him in less than 24 hours but Jungkook was something else.

By the sight of his erection Taehyung knew he was big. Maybe even thick.

Snap out of it! Taehyung said to himself.

Throwing his phone on his nightstand, Taehyung groaned as he got up and went to his bathroom to brush his teeth before jumping back onto his bed. He couldn't stop thinking of Jungkook's erection even if it was covered. Not to give him a boner but, Taehyung really wanted to wrap his hands around it. To feel it pulse in his hands. To hear him moan. To hear him ride out his high. All of it excited Taehyung until he remembered he couldn't do none of those things.

Placing a pillow over his face, Taehyung grabbed the ends of it and screamed his head off.

***

"Taeeee wake up!" Namjoon shouted, hitting his brother-in-law with a pillow. Sticking his hand out to stop the pillow from hitting him again, Taehyung yanked it from his grip and threw it to the other side of his bed. "I'm up!" Taehyung shouts back. "Damn have you ever heard of five more minutes?!"

"You said that ten minutes ago Tae." Namjoon left the room, hoping he wouldn't have to come back a fourth time.

Taehyung groaned as he got up, going straight to the bathroom. It wasn't until he realized he was going to see Jungkook that woke him up. How the hell was he going to keep his cool around Jungkook especially when he had gotten a "nude" picture sent to him?

Changing into his black jeans and white short sleeved shirt, Taehyung walked out his room and ran to the kitchen immediately digging into his food.

"Tae I'm going to be paying the taxes and bills when the store opens so keep an eye on Jungkook." Jin said as he walked over to the sink to wash his plate. When Namjoon heard the name Jungkook he looked over to his side and saw Taehyung shove his food in his mouth. "So.." Namjoon spoke, "What are you gonna do about Jungkook?"

Taehyung looked up looking at Namjoon confused. "Don't you like him or something?"

"He's hot don't get me wrong but you know what Jin would do if he finds out-" Taehyung tried saying but was cut off as Namjoon whispered, "Fuck that. Just secretly date him."

Taehyung waited a bit before speaking again, waiting for Jin to walk outside; out to the car. "I don't know." The younger said as he walked over to the sink and washed his plate before heading to the door. "Just figure out if he's worth it." Namjoon said as he side hugged Taehyung before locking the door and heading to his car, driving off to his job.

Thinking about what Namjoon said, Taehyung got in the car with Jin as they drove off to the cafe.

***

"Figure out what you want Jungkook doing to help you out, I'll be in my office if you need me." Jin said as he closed the door to his office. Taehyung sighed looking outside; a car parked across the street which of course caught Taehyung's eye for no reason. The door suddenly popped open and a very well known man came out.

"Here we go." Taehyung whispered to himself. He ended up turning around, turning everything on and getting things ready for when the signs turns from "closed" to "open".

The bell was heard as Taehyung knew Jungkook had walked in the cafe. Not bothering to turn around, Taehyung leaned over the counter and grabbed both his and Jungkook's pink apron. By the time he turned around, Jungkook was behind him, inches apart from touching each other. The older scoffed, not wanting to be seen as a 'bottom' from a little contact and pushed the younger away, handing him his pink apron.

"I'll take orders and make the coffee, you can take them to the owner when they're ready." Taehyung said as he walked over to the door turning the sign to "Open."

But that wasn't the only sign he turned. He also turned Jungkook's switch to start with his devilish plan...