T h i r t y - O n e

"Taehyung?!"

Rising from underneath the bar counter, Taehyung saw Baekhyun looking around shouting his name. "Yeah?"

"This is for you and Jungkook." Baekhyun said once he saw Taehyung. He handed him two envelopes. "Earlier in the week Jungkook had told me your situation and asked if you could receive your paycheck sooner. Pulling some strings I was able to get you both the money for this week, though you still need to work two more days and then you're both done working for me."

Baekhyun smiled as he saw Taehyung's surprise face, though it faded when tears began forming in his eyes. "I really fucked up, didn't I?" 

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Baekhyun leaned against the counter, trying to hear the younger once more.

"I have to go. You can lock up the place for tonight, can't you?" Taehyung asked as he began walking, almost out the door.

"Go."

***

Jungkook stared blankly ahead at the wall, the events coming back into his thoughts. Tears welled up in his eyes and he sniffled. Jungkook hugged his knees to his chest, he started to cry. Tears rolled down his face. His crying turned to sobbing. His eyes red and puffy, his nose bright red with snot coming out.

He was really messed up.

How could Taehyung not realize he had a massive headache that he just couldn't do anything about the men that came up to him?

"Jungkook?" Jimin knocked on the locked door for what seemed like the hundredth time that night. "I'm fine." Jungkook's voice hitched as he said the last word.

He wasn't fine, not even one bit.

"Tomorrow Yoongi and I are leaving early for our shifts at the cafe. Jin hyung said you should stay home if you're still sick." Jimin said, waiting for a response. "Jungkook-ah don't cry. This will be over soon."

"Okay hyung." Jungkook said, hoping Jimin heard seeing his voice was fading due to the crying.

When he heard the footsteps walking away, Jungkook turned over so he was looking at the window, where Taehyung was standing that morning. How much he just wanted to hold him right now and feel safe and secured.

Before he even knew it, Jungkook began crying more.

"I need you." He whispered to no one.

***

The next morning Taehyung, Jin, and Namjoon woke up early. They all changed and went straight to the lawyer office, completely forgetting about breakfast. All they had in their minds was to get the debt off of the cafe.

"Kim's?" The lawyer opened the door, seeing the three boys standing outside of the door. 

"We have the money." Taehyung said, handing the envelope to the lawyer. She took it and moved aside, letting them in. "How did you guys get the money so quick?" She asked.

"Two jobs." Jin answered for his brother. 

"Well then," The lawyer began counting the money. "you're free of the debt Kim's. Congratulations."

They all began laughing and hugging each other for their hard work. Taehyung hugged Jin one last time before whispering in his ear that he had something to fix. "Go." Jin told him as he sat back down in his seat, next to his husband.

***

Taehyung sighed as he approached Jungkook's apartment door. He had to apologize. He just had to. Jungkook was possibly the best thing to ever happen to him. He was the reason he was able to stand up to his brother and prove him wrong. Not to mention he just helped the cafe.

When he reached the door, he went right in and took his jacket and shoes off, hoping it would go okay. Taking the second envelope that Baekhyun gave him, Taehyung dropped it in the kitchen counter. He then walked into the living room and instantly worry filled his body. Jungkook was  sitting on the floor. A blanket was covering him and the tv was on but he wasn't really looking at it, his head was down.

Jungkook heard the door open but he really didn't bother looking up, mainly because he still had a massive headache and second because it was probably just one of his roommates.
He heard the person moving and suddenly he was standing in-front of him. Jungkook looked up and saw it was Taehyung, an instant flutter went through his stomach by the sight of him. Taehyung felt relieved when he saw Jungkook look up at him.

He bended down to lift Jungkook up and as he felt Jungkook wrap his legs around his waist, he knew everything would be okay. As he walked to Jungkook's room, he felt Jungkook's arms around his neck hugging him close and his breath hit his ear. When he reached Jungkook's bed, he carefully put him down so he could sit and placed himself in-front of him.

They didn't say anything, but it felt okay. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who looked slightly pale and his eyes a little red. Jungkook saw Taehyung had cried just a little (on his way to the apartment), but he still looked as handsome as ever. Taehyung almost felt shy as Jungkook's big beautiful eyes looked at him. They took a little longer to take each other in before Jungkook lightly hit Taehyung's stomach.

"Sorry for making you hate me." Jungkook said, his voice sounding like he was a bit insecure but trying not to show it and it was a little mushy. Taehyung couldn't help but smile a little, while Jungkook looked down on his bed. Taehyung gently lifted Jungkook's chin up and slowly leaned in.

Jungkook leaned in too and their lips met in a much needed kiss. It was sweet and Jungkook deepened it by placing a hand on Taehyung's cheek and pulling him closer in. Jungkook felt the headache become manageable as Taehyung's lips caressed his own. Taehyung took Jungkook's hand from his cheek and held it in his own hand before pulling away.

"I could never hate you. I just hope you'll accept my apology." Taehyung said while Jungkook moved a little closer.

"Of course I will." Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's lips.

"I'm really sorry, baby."Taehyung said and hugged Jungkook closer to him. They laid down facing each other. They didn't say much but continued on staring at each other.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Please go read Madness Behind The Beauty!! It's another Taekook FF