T w e n t y - N i n e

"Let's go." Yoongi acted fast as he grabbed his car keys and dragged everyone outside and out to his car.

There might have been a moment where Yoongi began driving at a sixty when he was at a fifty but none of them decided to stop him, eager to find out who would break into a cafe. "I mean what the hell would they steal? Coffee beans?!" Taehyung yelled in anger.

Jimin and Yoongi wanted to laugh at the part of the coffee beans but they knew it wasn't the time to joke around. "We're here." Yoongi said as he pulled up in front of the cafe, immediately met with Hoseok.

"Where's Jin?"Hoseok asked. "He's on the way." Taehyung walked past Hoseok and went straight to the officers who were examining everything inside the cafe. "Did you find anything?" Taehyung asked the officer who stood in front of the register, writing everything down.

"The only thing that we have found that has been broken into besides the cafe is the cash register." The officer pointed with her pen as she watched Taehyung go around the counter and look at the empty box.

"Fuck." Taehyung cursed.

"Calm down." Hoseok and the couple walked in the cafe. Taehyung looked behind them and saw his brother and Namjoon. "You don't leave the money in there anymore right?!" Taehyung asked, panicking raising in him. Jin shook his head and began talking to the two officers.

"How'd you know it was broken into anyways?" Jimin looked at Hoseok. "I was going to thank Taehyung for helping me with Jae and then..well this happened." Hoseok rose his arms in the air. Taehyung couldn't help himself but chuckle, how much he'd forgotten how over dramatic his best friend was.

In order to calm himself down Taehyung decided to talk about anything else. "So are you and Jae dating now?" Taehyung asked as he leaned against the window. Hoseok nodded, standing in front of Taehyung. "I swear there's something different about you, I just can't put my fi-" Hoseok was cut off as Namjoon came near them and smiled. "I never thought blonde would look good on you."

"I knew that." Hoseok snapped his fingers, taking in his best friend's new hair color. "I guess Jungkook is really good at picking colors — wait where is Jungkook?" Namjoon asked as he looked around for the raven haired boy.

No sign of him.

"He's back at his place asleep." Taehyung sighed, forgetting to tell Jungkook where his presence was at. "Are you going back there?" Namjoon asked, hoping he'd say yes. "Depends." Taehyung answered.

"Depends on what the robber took."

"Good news, they didn't take any money but they did take some things from my office but they aren't too valuable." Jin stated as he walked up to the small group they had formed.

"And the bad news?" Taehyung asked. "Jungkook woke up and said you weren't answering his messages and he also wants to know where you two are at." Jin looked at the three who stood next to each other. "Shit. I forgot my phone." Taehyung sighed as he touched his pockets and felt no phone.

"Let's go then." Yoongi said, already out the door with Jimin. "I guess I'll be going now." Taehyung hugged the three before running out the cafe and got in the car.

***

Taehyung woke up to the sun shining on his face. He stood up, walking to the window on the left side of Jungkook's room. The view wasn't one of those views that showed the park, the kids running or the waves of the ocean. More like a small plant outside of the window and another apartment building on the other end. 

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open as his hand reached for his boyfriend's comfortness. A wave of panic went through him when he felt nothing but his mattress. Fully awake, Jungkook sat up and frantically looked around for Taehyung, only to see him standing by the window. 

The sunlight made his hair and skin shine. His blonde hair seemed like it was glowing and Jungkook traced over the features of Taehyung's face. He was beautiful. Stunning. 

Taehyung was completely lost in thought but once a sneeze was heard, he snapped back into reality and turned around to see Jungkook shiver. The blonde smiled as he walked over to the younger. "You alright?" 

Jungkook nodded, covering himself with the blankets. "I have an early shift today at the cafe." Taehyung climbed on the bed holding Jungkook who continued shivering even with two blankets on top of him. "You'll be home alone for a while. I'm taking Yoongi and Jimin with me today."

Jungkook nodded, placing his head on Taehyung's shoulder while his back was against the bed frame. "You sure you're alright? You seem a little out of it." 

"Loss of sleep, I guess." Jungkook replied, closing his eyes. The older boy released him and got off the bed. He quietly changed into his black jeans and a grey shirt. He also grabbed his black see-through Gucci shirt for later on when he went to his other job.

"Get some rest, Kookie." Taehyung whispered to a half asleep Jungkook, planting a sweet kiss on his lips before stepping out into the living room where Yoongi and Jimin waited for him.

"Do you think Jin has a black apron for me?" Yoongi asked, watching Taehyung get out of the younger's room. "What?"

"Well I know Jin makes his employees wear pink aprons-"

"No, I'm sorry hyung. He only has the pink ones." 

Yoongi sighed as he grabbed his keys ready to leave but stopped when he heard Jimin squeal. 

"It'll match my hair~" Jimin jumped up and down, looking at Taehyung and then to Yoongi who rose an eyebrow.

"Don't look at me he's your boyfriend, deal with him." Taehyung patted Yoongi shoulder, walking out to the car.

"Come on, weirdo." Yoongi called out to Jimin. "I'm not weird." Jimin pouted, holding onto Yoongi's hand.

"You're right. You're not weird, your my unique weirdo."