F o u r t e e n

"He's here." Taehyung said as he walked in the apartment. Jungkook took off his shoes and slipped on some blue slippers meanwhile Taehyung had black ones on. Taehyung threw Jungkook's bag on the couch before sitting back down where he was at earlier.

"Go hang out in your room or something, the food won't be ready till later." Jin said as he looked at the two who were seated apart from each other. "Do you wanna play Mario Kart?" Taehyung asked, turning his chair, facing Jungkook. "Why not." Jungkook shrugged, watching as Taehyung sat on the other end of the couch.

Jungkook was about to question why he didn't just sit besides him but stopped himself as he saw Taehyung mouth can't.

Before Jungkook could mouth anything back, the door opened revealing a tall, slender, beautiful man. "Namjoon come play with us." Taehyung said, throwing his head back to see the older. "What are you playing?" He asked, taking a seat in between Jungkook and Taehyung. "Mario Kart." Jungkook said, earning a smile from the older as a greeting.

"Sure, but just so you know, you both are going down."

"Are you kidding me?!" Namjoon screamed, looking at his character who was knocked off of the race track. Jungkook smirked, now in the lead. "No no no no." Namjoon mumbled as he was passed by Mario, also known as Taehyung. "Bowser will pass you Mario." Namjoon mumbled again, earning side eyes from both of the boys.

"Guys food is ready!" Jin yelled from the kitchen, as he was watching them play from there. "Just a sec!" Taehyung yelled back, so close to passing Princess Peach.

They were all in a tie, close to the finish line. They were all pressing harder on their controller buttons as if it were going to make them go faster. And at the end, Princess Peach beat them all.

"No!!" Namjoon screamed, seeing his side of the screen saying '3rd place'. "I'm okay with mine." Taehyung said, referring to him earning second place. "Me too." Jungkook smiled as he saw his character, Princess Peach, be in first place. "Shut up." Namjoon mumbled for the millionth time that day and stood up walking to the dining room.

Standing up, Taehyung and Jungkook high fived before walking with Namjoon. "Had fun?" Jin asked, knowing Namjoon would start nagging on how they cheated. "It's not fair they-"

"Cheated?" Jungkook asked, earning a nod from Namjoon. "See! He admits it!" Namjoon pointed across the table to where Jungkook sat. "And you! When did you get so good at the game?!" Namjoon moved his finger over to Taehyung who sat next to Jungkook. "Joon stop, it's time to eat not to fight over a game." Jin handed everyone a plate of pasta as he sat down next to Namjoon.

"So Jungkook," Jin said, as he looked up to see Jungkook swallow the pasta that was in his mouth. "You and Taehyung seem to be getting closer." Taehyung and Jungkook stopped moving and looked at Jin. "W-what do you mean?" Jungkook stuttered, cursing at his foolishness.

"Well you texted Taehyung to stay over, usually people who are close do that." Jin said, keeping his eyes on Jungkook. Taehyung looked over at Namjoon with questioning eyes but only received a shrug. He knew Jin was probably catching on.

"Yeah, I guess while working we became close with one another." Jungkook said. "Thanks to you."

"Me?" Jin asked, raising an eyebrow. "When you hired me I never thought I would have an amazing friend like him. And then you began working in your office and he became one of my bestest friend..like a brother!" As Jungkook let out the last part he felt his mouth sour at the sound of 'brother'.

He wasn't the only one who felt that way. Taehyung looked over at Jin who smiled at the sound of 'brother'. It made Taehyung feel weird knowing Jin thought they saw each other as a brother when in reality they want to suck each other off.

"Well then, toast to that."

They all raised their glasses and looked at one another before the sound of a toast rang throughout the entire apartment.

***

"But I can't" Jungkook said as he looked at Taehyung carrying a big blanket to the living room. "Jungkook, you're a guest here, you're staying in my room. Now quiet down, the others are already asleep." Taehyung said, as he dropped down on the couch and threw all the blankets on top of him. "Tae~" Jungkook whined, looking at Taehyung scrolling on his phone. "Just stay with me for a while."

Taehyung looked up and back down at his phone, checking the time. One in the morning.

"Fine." Taehyung sighed, as he dragged Jungkook back to his room. Jungkook smiled before jumping on the bed and going under the covers like a little kid who got ready to be tucked in. Taehyung smiled at the sight of him and sat down next to Jungkook before turning off the lights in the room.

"Tae?" Jungkook asked looking up at the older. He hummed in response as he looked down at the younger. "You know I didn't mean it when I said you were like a brother to me, right?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung let out a silent chuckle as he raised his hand. He let his long slim fingers trace Jungkook's defined jawline before speaking, "I know that baby."

Taehyung let himself get lost in Jungkook's beautiful features that he didn't hear what Jungkook said. "What?" He asked looking at the younger but continuing to outline his jaw. "Can I tell you something..but promise not to get mad?" Jungkook asked, grabbing ahold of Taehyung's hand. Taehyung nodded, cupping Jungkook's cheek. "I promise."

Jungkook let out a long breath and spoke, "Remember Yoongi?" Taehyung nodded. "A long time ago we got drunk and...had sex. I lost my virginity to him because of how much I drank Taehyung. We both were wasted and reckless. They want me to accept the fact that I lost my virginity to him that after that night I-" He began crying as Taehyung watched the tears fall. Taehyung wiped away the tears with his thumbs as he waited for the younger to resume. "I had sex with other men because I couldn't take the fact that I lost it to him. There's nothing wrong with losing it to him but what sucked was that Jimin, my roommate, wanted to be the one who kept ahold of Yoongi's virginity. He forgave me for it but I can't forgive myself for everything that I did."

Taehyung was lost. He didn't know what to say nor do, so he just pulled Jungkook up and hugged him. "My virginity was something that I valued, Taehyung. And I easily gave it away." Jungkook said, hiccuping in the process. "But that doesn't matter right now. I had sex with many men so it doesn't matter anymore..It doesn't."

Taehyung nodded, once again rubbing circles on his back to calm him down. "Why are you telling me this?" Taehyung softly asked. "Because I needed to accept it." Jungkook hiccuped before whispering the next thing,

"And because I needed someone's shoulder to cry on."