T w e l v e

"You go first." Taehyung said, not really wanting to answer the question that the younger had given him.

What's your body count?

"I asked you first Tae." Jungkook looked up at the older.

They were currently walking hand-in-hand towards Jungkook's apartment. It wasn't the fact that it was a quiet walk that initiated the question but more out of curiosity.

"What does it matter? Wouldn't you rather be my last?" Taehyung asked. To be honest with you, he was ashamed. Ashamed of the amount of sex he's had with many people. He never really believe in waiting for the perfect one because he never believed there was someone perfect for him. Hell he didn't even believe in the word perfect. But that all change once he met Jungkook.

"Yeah." Jungkook shyly said. They walked for a couple more minutes until a thought struck Jungkook. "Tae?" Jungkook asked, waiting for a response from the older. When he heard a hum from Taehyung he spoke again. "Do you ever think about how great sex will be with me?"

There he is. The kinky Jungkook is back.

"I suppose." Taehyung tried saying without sounding like his legs were going to snap. "You think I forgot the way you moaned my name? How husky your voice became, god Tae it was really deep-" 

"Looks like we arrived! I'll see you tomorrow Kook..bye." Taehyung quickly pecked the boys lips, wanting to feel the softness once more before he took off to his own apartment.

"What's up with him?" Jungkook turned around and saw Yoongi leaning against the wall. "Seriously hyung?" Jungkook scoffed as he entered the building, with his hyung following along. 

"Jimin isn't home till later if that's why you're here." Jungkook said, as he pressed the button on the elevator, taking them to the sixth floor. 

"I know." Yoongi said, watching the younger in front of him. The elevator doors slowly opened and Jungkook got off, walking towards his apartment. He dug into his pockets, taking out his keys and unlocked the door. 

As Jungkook entered the house he left the door open, knowing Yoongi would close it himself when he were to walk in. "Is there something wrong with you and whatever his name is?" Yoongi asked.

Before Jungkook walked in his room he let out a small 'why?'. Throwing all his clothing off, Jungkook changed to some sweatpants and a big white hoodie, leaving his shoes off. "Well whatever his name is-"

"Taehyung." Jungkook told the older as he walked out of his room. "Right..Well Taehyung seemed like he was in a rush to leave you, don't you think?" Yoongi asked, tilting his head as he watched Jungkook lay down on the couch, scrolling through his phone.  "What's your point hyung?"

Jungkook dropped his phone on his stomach as he looked up at the older, waiting for his reply. "Look, ever since that night-"

"I told you to never bring that up again." Jungkook sternly said. "Jungkook I just want the best for you, I know that day was a huge mistake for the both of us but as your friend I want Taehyung to be the first true one for you." Yoongi said, meaning every word. He stood next to the couch looking down at the younger.

"We were drunk Yoongi. I don't take that day as the day I lost my virginity...especially to you." 

***

"You're home early." Taehyung bit into his apple, as he turned his chair to be facing an annoyed Jin. "The guy never showed. He said he had somewhere important to be at." Jin walked over to the kitchen and stood behind the counter, which was in front of Taehyung.

"Hungry?" Jin asked, as he began looking for the ingredients to make pasta. Taehyung nodded as he threw his apple across the kitchen, it perfectly landing inside the trash can. Taehyung flipped his phone over, which was on the counter, and noticed he had gotten a message. 

Can I sleep over at you house tonight, please?

Taehyung looked up from his phone and looked at Jin. "Can Jungkook come over for dinner?" Taehyung asked, receiving a nod from the older. "Is there something wrong with his place or..?" Taehyung shrugged, "I don't know he just texted if he could stay over." 

Jin nodded once more and continued making the pasta, adding more pasta in the bowl. Looking back down at his phone, Taehyung unlocked it and texted Jungkook, instantly having a reply. 

Taehyung
I'll wait for you outside.

Jungkook
I'm on my way

Jungkook
And thank you

Taehyung
Don't mention it.

Taehyung
Now hurry up, it's cold out here.

Maybe he was a little over dramatic but it as true, it was freezing outside. Taehyung had told Jin he was going to wait outside for Jungkook seeing he didn't know what apartment number they were. 

It was surprising for Taehyung that Jin didn't question much into why Jungkook wanted to stay over or even about their relationship. They had gotten super close and Jin noticed it, he just never asked. But that didn't matter as much for Taehyung, the question in his head was,

Why does Jungkook want to come over?