F i f t e e n

"You have me now." Taehyung whispered into the younger's ear, sending shivers down his spine. 

Jungkook never had anyone to cry with, let alone see him vulnerable. Taehyung was different in his eyes. Ever since the day where Taehyung took Jungkook to his car, he knew Taehyung could see his weak side. 

"I don't know what to say." Taehyung said after a moment of silence. Jungkook let out a sniffle and giggled. "Don't think of anything, don't say anything, not even a word, just stay here with me." Jungkook stuffed his head further in Taehyung's neck, trying to get himself to calm down by the scent of the older. 

There was no way Taehyung could say no after what Jungkook had told him. So before saying anything, he thought about how he could stay with the younger without Jin finding out. Deciding to just wake up early and shower, Taehyung released Jungkook and went on the other side of the bed. He went under the cover, opening his arms for the younger. 

Jungkook moved over to the middle and hugged Taehyung, placing his head on the crook of Taehyung's neck. "Goodnight baby bunny." 

***

Jungkook woke up around six in the morning, the sun barely rising. He noticed Taehyung was in the bathroom, taking a shower. He reached over to the nightstand, grabbing his phone. Jungkook immediately saw messages from his hyungs. He read all message before replying back with an 'I'm okay.'

Jungkook sighed as he threw his phone back where it was. He spaced out staring at the floor.

Taehyung stepped out of the shower and dried his hair and body, before putting on some sweatpants. He didn't bother with a shirt as he hang the towel to dry. He walked out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook up. He was sitting peacefully on the bed, his feet still tucked under the covers. Taehyung walked up to the foot of the bed and leaned against it as he cupped Jungkook's face in his hands.

"I want to kiss you." Taehyung whispered and it sent a pleasant feeling through Jungkook.

"Go ahead." Jungkook smiled. Taehyung smiled too as he pulled him closer. Their lips met and Jungkook let his hands run up Taehyung's bare arms. Taehyung's lips were especially soft and Jungkook enjoyed kissing them a little more, as they moved careful against his own. He felt special to know that after knowing the truth, Taehyung didn't treat him differently than he already had. 

When they pulled away, both had a little smile plastered on their face.

"How are you feeling?" Taehyung asked, his hands still on the younger's cheeks. "Better." Jungkook said, referring to the kiss. It amazed Taehyung how Jungkook looked beautiful in the morning even though he cried so much not so many hours ago. 

"Good. I don't want to see you cry anymore, it kills me to see you like that." Jungkook's smile grew wider at the older's words. How could someone be so sweet?

"I better get going before Jin finds out I slept in here." Taehyung looked over at the nightstand and saw the time, knowing Jin would be out in about an hour. "I'll be out in a few." Jungkook quickly pecked the older's lips before he watched him walk out of the room. 

Jungkook dropped back down on the bed, his smile never leaving his face. He was just so happy, it felt like it's been years since he felt this much joy. A couple moments passed before Jungkook finally got up and went over to the bathroom and took a quick shower. He change into black skinny jeans with a simple white t-shirt before walking out to the living room where Taehyung was at. 

When he reached the living room he noticed the blankets that Taehyung's was going to use the night before, were folded neatly and placed in the corner. Jungkook smirked, walking past Taehyung and a table. He walked sideways to get to the other couch and just before he passed the older, he wiggled his ass in front of him, earning a smack. "Hey!" Jungkook surprisingly said. He didn't expect for Taehyung to do anything but more of getting turned on.

"Don't tease me like that Kook." Taehyung growled, eyeing the younger. "Ugh." Namjoon suddenly said, walking in the room. "Just fuck already." He walked over to the couch, lightly pushing Jungkook onto Taehyung.

Taehyung quickly caught him in his arms as Jungkook landed on the older's lap. Without thinking, Taehyung lowly let a moan come out his mouth at the feeling of Jungkook's round ass on his member. This sadly, didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook and winked at Namjoon for the help. 

Jungkook got off of Taehyung's lap, not before shifting a bit and looked over at Namjoon. "What's your deal?" Jungkook asked, dropping his head on the couch. "Jin wouldn't stop talking about you fuckers." Namjoon angrily said. "He kept wanting to come out in the hall and check if you were in the couch or with Jungkook but seeing I know how annoyingly in love you both are, I knew you would be together. And so I had to keep holding him back from going out." 

"You should've just fucked him to sleep." Jungkook suggested, as he grabbed the remote and turned the television on. He scanned the channels until he found a show that seemed worth watching. 

"Remind me again what you see in this guy?" Namjoon asked, looking over at Taehyung who just chuckled. 

A pillow went flying towards Namjoon who quickly caught it and stuck his tongue out like a little kid. They all laughed and talked more about last night before all of their attention went on to the show that Jungkook had on the television. Friends.

"I always liked this show." Namjoon said, as they all laughed when Joey kissed Rachel's mother to distract her of the father who came out of the girls' apartment. They all turned around, hearing a laughter come out from the one and only, Seokjin. 

"What?" Namjoon asked, looking at his husband. "The guy that wanted to be a barista sent me his n-nudes." Jin said, trying hard not to laugh more. "Give me that!" Namjoon stood up and quickly grabbed the phone from his husbands hand. "N-no you d-don't g-get it!" Jin burst out laughing as he saw Namjoon's face when he saw the picture on his phone. 

Namjoon tagged along with Jin, laughing so much. Taehyung and Jungkook were now curious too and walked up to Namjoon, taking the phone and seeing the 'nude' picture Jin had gotten sent to him. 

"What the-"

"Well that's the smallest dick I've ever seen."

-I didn't know how to end this chapter, I have to go do something so I had to rush the ending.