T w e n t y - F i v e

"You guys smell." Namjoon said as he watched the two youngers walk in the apartment. 

"You can shower first." Taehyung told Jungkook who just nodded and carried his bag to the bathroom. "Sex?" Namjoon asked, allowing a small smirk form his face.

"He got a job as a waiter at the same club as me and men kept touching him." Taehyung sighed, as he leaned against the wall. He didn't want to sit on the couch, afraid his stench will go on the couch. "Ah, I never pictured you as the jealous type." Namjoon hummed as he took a bite from his banana. 

"I didn't either." Taehyung said, but then again the two times they've had sex was due to jealousy. "Jin won't be home till later, you can shower in our room for now." Namjoon offered. "Didn't the cafe close hours ago?" Taehyung shouted from his room. He left the door opened so he was able to hear the older as he grabbed his clothes and a towel. "Groceries." 

Taehyung simply nodded and thanked Namjoon for letting him use his bathroom as he closed the door to their room. 

Taehyung pressed his hands on the wall as he felt the hot water fall on his face while his hair covered his eyes. The bathroom was filled with steam from all the hot water. 

Taehyung was lost. He didn't know what to think or what to do but to just stand there. The same question kept appearing in his mind, What are you doing?

He wasn't questioning his relationship with Jungkook but the fact that the cafe could get shut down. Even if it wasn't Jin's second or first home, it's alway been Taehyung's home. That was the place he hanged out with his friends. Where he got his first job. Where he spilled coffee on a person for having his shoes untied. The place where he met Jungkook. And it was on the line.

What was he going to do? Taehyung knew he would get the money right away on Sunday but the only time he'll get his money will be when the club shuts down, two in the morning. So basically he would get his money on Monday. 

"I just need to step up my game." Taehyung said to himself. "New me tomorrow." 

***

"What are you watching?" Jungkook asked as he covered himself with the warmth of the blankets. "Do you work tomorrow?" Taehyung asked, completely ignoring the younger's question. Taehyung turned his phone off as he turned his head to the left. "Not until seven at the club with you, why?" 

"I'm getting my hair dyed. You wanna go?" Jungkook shook his head. "You're not dyeing your hair." Jungkook said as he stood up and criss crossed his legs, looking down at Taehyung. "Has this anything to do with your insecurities? Because Tae I told you, your hair is perfect-"

"It's not about my insecurities, I just want a new change, a new me." Taehyung scooted up and leaned his back against the bed frame. Jungkook flinched at the sudden movement underneath him and held onto Taehyung's leg, gripping it. "You okay?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded, feeling a slight pain down his lower region. "Is it because of — right.. Sorry." Jungkook nodded cutting Taehyung off from saying anything about earlier.

"What's the real reason Tae?" Jungkook asked as he moved a little closer to Taehyung. "I'm a bartender. I should look hotter and maybe if I do dye my hair, maybe it'll get me more tips." Taehyung instantly noticed Jungkook was about to protest and decided to add on to the truth. "Plus, as a little kid I've always wanted to dye my hair. I don't always want this to be my hair color." Taehyung grabbed a hair strand and pulled it so he could see the glowing dark brown hair.

Jungkook took a minute or two until he came to a conclusion. "I get to pick the color." Jungkook said as he grabbed ahold of Taehyung's hair, letting it run through his fingers. "Fine." Taehyung smiled.

Slowly getting back under the blankets, Jungkook looked up at the ceiling as Taehyung turned off the lights. "When is your appointment?" Jungkook assumed he made one as he scrolled on his phone for hair colors. He stopped at the perfect one and saved it before turning his phone off. "Nine in the morning."

***

"What's wrong with your hair?" Jin asked as he looked at Jungkook's curls.  "I forgot to brush my hair before going to bed and well that happened." Jungkook pointed at his hair, pouting. "It's actually cute I don't know why you're pouting." Taehyung smiled as he pulled at Jungkook's bottom lip, earning a chuckle from the younger.

"Here's the beanie you wanted." Namjoon walked in the living room handing it to Jungkook. "Thanks hyung."

Jungkook walked to the guest bathroom and looked at himself through the body mirror. He had on his black jeans, black sweater, circular glasses with the beanie Namjoon had just given him which is black too. Jungkook let his fingers touch his red lips. They had become more redder because of the weather and as well because of all the kisses the young couple shared every now and then.

"Jungkook let's go!" Taehyung shouted from the living room as he took a bite of the pancake

"Jungkook let's go!" Taehyung shouted from the living room as he took a bite of the pancake. He wore light blue jeans, white shirt that had tiny holes along with a blue jacket that had the writing "Love" in the back.

"I can't believe your actually going to this." Jin touched his brothers hair, feeling the fluffy-ness of it. When Jungkook came back Taehyung moved Jin's hand away from his hair and walked out to the car, excited for his new hair color.