T w e n t y - S i x ⭐

Taehyung sat looking at his hair trying to remember how it looked before getting it dyed. He saw Jungkook behind him whisper something to the hairstylist, and wondered what color Jungkook would come up with. The hairstylist nodded, with a little smile clearly agreeing.

"Alright let's get started." The hairstylist said and turned Taehyung around. He started to mix the color which Taehyung absolutely got nothing out of as it looked sort of blue, but he knew Jungkook would never go for that. Then the hairstylist began his work. He put some hair on tinfoil and used a brush-like thing to color it, before folding it up and taking some new hair doing the same thing. Taehyung knew it would take a while and he was both excited and scared to know which color his younger had chosen for him.

An hour later he was finally done and Jungkook who had been sitting and waiting a little away came over with a big smile.

"Woah Tae, looks like I got a new talent! I'm really good at picking your hair color." Jungkook said and walked closer to Taehyung. "If only you could see how amazing you look, because wow I'm good at choosing hair colors." Jungkook lips were parted in a smirk.

"Kook, let me see." Taehyung said but Jungkook held him steady and sat on his lap, he let some of the hair curl around his index finger.

"No no I need to take my masterpiece in." Jungkook said teasing. "I'm so good." Jungkook kept on bragging and Taehyung was both finding it sweet but also kind of annoying, as he wanted to see his hair color. Jungkook kept going and when his mouth finally closed Taehyung kissed his lips. Jungkook quickly gave in and there was Taehyung's chance. He turned himself around still with Jungkook on his lap.

"Kook." Taehyung voice trailed off as he broke the kiss, looking at his reflection through the mirror. How could one change make him feel so different?

Jungkook stood up, walking behind the older and stared at his hair as well, smiling.

"Blonde." Taehyung smiled as he began ruffling his own hair, trying to get a better view at his whole hair. "I see you finally showed him." The hairstylist said, viewing the two boys. Jungkook nodded, walking to the hairstylist and handing him money in secret, not wanting for Taehyung to see. He knew Taehyung was going to start nagging on the younger for buying him things but to be real, this was the only thing he's boughten for Taehyung, besides the pizza when they went on their first "lunch date." 

"Have a nice day you two." The hairstylist waved as the two boys walked out of his small shop.

"I kinda want a tattoo now." Taehyung shrugged at the thought as he continued to walk back to Jungkook's car. "Next time." The younger smiled, knowing exactly what tattoo he would make Taehyung get. 

Property of J.JK

***

Taehyung stepped into Jungkook's apartment first with Jungkook right behind him.

"I'm going to take a shower, I always hate the way they style my hair." Taehyung said with a slight frown. 

"Alright." Jungkook said and Taehyung planted a kiss on Jungkook's cheek before walking to the bathroom. He stripped himself down and went into the shower. As he turned on the water he heard the door being opened and some soft bumps, sounding a lot like clothes falling. A moment later Jungkook was in the shower together with him. Taehyung couldn't help but let a little laugh out. 

"Kookie what are you doing?" Taehyung asked amused.

"Taking a shower." Jungkook said, his voice innocent but his eyes telling a different story. Taehyung shook his head lightly while biting his lip gently. The water was streaming down on him as he reached for the soap with the youngers eyes glued to him. "Is there really any reason for you to clean yourself, when you're about to get dirty?" Jungkook asked with a glimpse of something hidden and lustful in his eyes. 

"I guess not." Taehyung said and pulled his arm back. "What do you have in mind?" 

"Well let me show you." Jungkook said and moved closer to Taehyung under the hot water. He found his lips and kissed them hungrily. Taehyung put him arms around his naked body and pulled him closer. He opened his mouth and felt Jungkook's hands on his ass, grabbing it. Taehyung let a deep noise from the back of his throat out, which very much turned Jungkook on. He let his lips go from Taehyung's and went to his neck, kissing in between words. "How do you want me to finish you off? Handjob? Blowjob? I want to please you. Show you how sexy you are with your new hair."

"Well both sound good, so how about you take me in your mouth and then finish me off with your hand and I'll do the same." Taehyung said enjoying the water going over his body and Jungkook's hands tracing his skin. 

"Sounds good with me." Jungkook said and before Taehyung could react, he was on his knees. Taehyung put a hand on the wall and a hand in Jungkook's hair pulling it as he took him in his mouth. He tilted his head back while the water was caressing his skin and Jungkook's mouth was making him harder by the second.

"Baby." Taehyung moaned and smiled slightly. Jungkook really knew how to please him and in no time he was hard and nearly coming. He took one look on Jungkook's head going back and forth before feeling a little rush in his stomach. "Come up here." Taehyung demanded, his dominant side showing. Jungkook quickly did as told, with a cheeky look in his eyes and a small smile on his lips. He enjoyed hearing Taehyung a little desperate and lustful all because of him. Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer and kissed him passionately while their hands found each other's members. They started to move it and their kissing turned to heavy breathing as thy squeezed and let their fingers run over the tip on the other. 

"You are so good at pleasing me." Taehyung said as their foreheads were pressed together so even the water couldn't come between them.

"So are you. The best I've ever had, without a doubt." Jungkook answered, short of breath. Taehyung felt a rush in his stomach and knew it wouldn't be long before he would come.

"Gosh you're amazing." Taehyung said with a slight growl and pumped a little faster.

"Tae I'm nearly there." Jungkook said his voice weak with pleasure.

"Me too." Taehyung said with his husky voice.

"God Taehyung you are so sexy." Jungkook moaned making Taehyung's stomach curl up and he came. Jungkook followed only a moment later. The heat in the room was high and Taehyung knew it wasn't only because of the hot water, which was washing them clean.

They took a moment to gather themselves before pulling away. "Now let's get cleaned up." Jungkook said with a satisfied look in his eyes before grabbing the soap so they could wash each other's hair and body. Ten minute later, they were finally dressed and walked to the living room where Jimin and Yoongi sat.

"Try being quieter next time."