T e n

"So do you think it would be alright?" Taehyung asked, looking at his brother across the table. 

They were currently sitting down in the dining table eating. Namjoon was currently looking away, smirking, knowing his words finally got inside the younger's thick skull. "Tae..It's going so well with him being a barista, why would you want to ruin it by messing with him?" 

Namjoon turned around almost instantly as he heard what his husband had just said. "What are you talking about?" Taehyung question. "Well I know how you are little bro. You'll just fuck him and leave him the next day and if that's what you want to do, then I don't want you to be with him." Jin said, leaving both boys shocked.

"But-"

"No buts Taehyung. It's final and I won't tell you again." Jin spoke with a sharp tone and no one dared to talk back. Jin stood up and picked up all their plates, seeing they were done eating. They let out a 'thank you' before Taehyung headed to his room. 

He jumped on his bed with a loud sigh. The only good thing that happened that day was his kiss with Jungkook. He couldn't stop thinking about it. It was sweet and soft. To be honest with you, Jin was right. Taehyung would normally just fuck someone and leave them the next day, just like a one night stand. Except he didn't see Jungkook as a one-time-fuck-and-go.

Taehyung heard a knock on his door and sat up on his bed before letting out a small 'come in'. 

"Look, Jin didn't mean what he said-" "Doesn't matter. He wouldn't give me a chance to explain so I'll just do what you said." Taehyung said, with a tint of anger.  "And what exactly was it that I said?" Namjoon asked. It wasn't his fault he forgot, it's been weeks since Taehyung and him spoke about Jungkook.

"I'll secretly date him." Taehyung thought about it the whole day. When he told Jungkook that they'd be together even if Jin didn't approve it, he thought about it. At the moment, he thought it was never going to be true but right now, that's exactly what he's going to do. He's going to make Jungkook his.

"How exactly are you going to do that with Jin working at the same place as you?" Namjoon asked, though he knew it was a stupid question. It wasn't like the only time they'd be together would be at the cafe. "We'll just ha-" 

"Joonie come on~" Jin's voice was heard, cutting Taehyung's off. "Better get going to your boy toy." Taehyung said. Namjoon shook his head before walking out of the youngers room and in to his.

Taehyung was about to go to sleep until he felt his phone buzz. He turned over so he was laying on his stomach as his head was at the foot of the bed. 

Jungkook
Thank you for today

Jungkook
Never had someone take care of me the way you did

Taehyung
Anything for you

Jungkook
Well goodnight Taetae

Taehyung
Wait

Taehyung
I told Jin

Taehyung
He didn't give me a chance to explain how I would change for you

Jungkook
But that doesn't matter, now does it?

Taehyung
No

Taehyung
Not at all baby

Jungkook
I'll see you tomorrow

Jungkook
Goodnight

Read 12:57am

***

"You know there's a place where I think you and lover boy can hang out at." Namjoon said, standing by the door to Taehyung's bathroom, watching him brush his teeth. Taehyung spit out the toothpaste from his mouth and looked at Namjoon through the mirror, and with an eyebrow raised, he asked, "Where?"

"Park." Namjoon suggested. "Jin never goes there nor passes by the park. I don't know why." 

Taehyung finished up brushing his teeth before walking past his hyung. "I do." "Why?" Namjoon asked, now sitting down on Taehyung's bed, watching him pick out his outfit for the day. "When we were younger he got attacked by a dog there. Ever since then he swore to never go back." Taehyung said, letting out a small giggle thinking of the memory of his brother crying from an 'attack'. 

"Well then, take Jungkook there today." Taehyung shrugged. Should he really be out in public with Jungkook knowing Jin could possibly catch them?

"Hey." The door opened showing Jin. "I found someone else who wants to be a barista. I won't be opening today. So just..go do something." Taehyung nodded and looked back at Namjoon once the door was closed. "See now you have no excuse to not go." Namjoon said.

Taehyung sighed as he grabbed his phone from the nightstand.

Taehyung
Meet me at the park in five?

Jungkook
C you there

"I'm blaming you if we get caught." Taehyung said, earning a chuckle from his brother-in-law. "Have fun and don't worry about Jin." Namjoon said as he stood up walking towards the door. "I'll take care of him." Taehyung gagged as he saw Namjoon wink. "Gross! He's my brother you don't have to tell me that!" 

"To be fair, I never said anything about having sex with him, you just assumed that's what I meant." Taehyung gave the older a bitch-look as he raised his brow. "But you're right." Winking once more, Namjoon walked out of the younger's room.

Taehyung grabbed his black leather  jacket and wore it above his grey hoodie, before heading out of the apartment and out to the park where he would meet up with Jungkook.

***

"Sorry I'm late." Taehyung said, walking up to Jungkook who sat in one of the many benches in the park. "It's alright, I think I arrived too early." Jungkook stood up and looked at Taehyung. "Let's walk that way?" Taehyung asked, earning a hum from the younger. 

Their arms were brushing against each other's every time they moved, and Taehyung couldn't help but feel a spark run through his body every time he felt Jungkook's firm muscles. 

There was just something in him, something telling him that he was doing the right thing.