S e v e n

The next day Taehyung decided not to tell Namjoon about the whole phone call with Jungkook and ran out to the car avoiding any questions that were thrown at him. At the moment he was being driven to the mall where he was going to meet up with a friend of his.

"Call me when your done." Jin said as he drove off earning an "Okay." from Taehyung.

"Taehyung over here!"

Taehyung turned to where he heard his name being called and saw his best friend, Hoseok.

***

"Dude hurry up!" Hoseok said as he dragged Taehyung over to the shoe place. Hoseok was in need of new shoes and once he heard there was a sale, he had to be there. Though Taehyung wasn't making it easy for him. He kept complaining on how hungry he was.

They'd been to too many stores and had many bags until they got tired and shoved everything they bought in one bag in which each carried one big bag.

After a long wait for Hoseok to buy his shoes, they finally got to the food court. "What do you want?" Hoseok asked, looking down at Taehyung who was sitting down on the chair. "Panda." Taehyung said.

Hoseok nodded and walked over to the stand for Panda Express.

As Taehyung waited for Hoseok to come back with their food, he decided to go on his phone for the meantime. What he didn't notice was that someone was watching him from afar.

"Hoseok?" He heard someone call him. Hoseok turned around and saw his hyung. "What are you doing here?" Hoseok asked, looking at Yoongi who stood behind him in the line. "Jimin wanted food." Yoongi said.

"Hyung can we leave already?" Yoongi turned around seeing the younger pout. "I already told you Jungkook. We're gonna eat and then we can go home." Yoongi said, looking at Jungkook and then to his pink haired boyfriend who walked up behind him. "Hey." Jimin said looking at Hoseok.

"Tired?" Hoseok giggled looking at him hug Yoongi, trying to keep his balance. Jimin nodded as he held onto his boyfriend's arm. "Jungkook go find somewhere for us to sit-"

"You can sit with Taehyung and I." Hoseok said, looking at the three boys. "Wait Taetae is here? How do you know him? Are we talking about the same Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, looking at his hyung. "We're best friends." The older said as he scrunched his eyebrows. "He's over there." Hoseok pointed.

Jungkook turned to face where his hyung pointed and saw Taehyung on his phone all alone. "I'll wait with him." They nearly heard him seeing he was half gone once his eyes had landed on the beautiful boy.

Once Jungkook reached his table, he sat down and faced the older. "Sorry this seat is- oh it's just you." Taehyung said looking back down at his phone as he saw Jungkook. 

Not to lie, that did hurt Jungkook. I mean they did have a 'special' phone call last night and the fact that Taehyung treated him like that did hurt.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked after a couple of seconds of silence they had. "Came with my friend but then he brought his boyfriend so I guess now I'm the third wheel." Jungkook said, as he let out a loud sigh.

"Look last night.." Taehyung started, "Was really really amazing but-"

"Tae imagine being able to do it for real." The younger said. "You know how Jin feels." Jungkook scoffed. Was Jin really going to be the reason they couldn't be together? "Whatever." The younger didn't want to sound rude but he was tired of Jin being the reason they couldn't date. "I didn't know what type of drink you wanted so here." Taehyung looked up and gasped. 

Ah shit

Standing next to Hoseok was Yoongi...The man with pink ends.(Note: He doesn't have pink anymore, it's all black.)

"Hey aren't you that guy that tr-" Jungkook. That clever little devilish kid. He gripped Taehyung's member, stopping him from saying anything else. "Let's go get you Coke." Jungkook said as he dragged the older with him. 

"I want lemonade not Coke." Taehyung said. Jungkook pushed Taehyung against the counter and held onto his wrists. "Look, that guy is Yoongi hyung and I paid him to flirt with you so I could show you how great of a boyfriend I would be to save you from pervs." The younger said out of breath.

Taehyung removed Jungkook's hands from his wrists and spoke. "You paid your hyung to be a pervert?" The older tried saying without laughing in between his words. "You're such a dumbass." 

Taehyung filled up his cup with pink lemonade as he heard the younger speak. "He has a boyfriend, you know, the guy with pink hair." Taehyung turned around and saw the pink haired boy eating his orange chicken. "What was paying Yoongi going to do for you in the first place Kook?" Taehyung asked as he took a sip of his drink. "Have you." Jungkook softly said. "Maybe change your mind and hope you'd be with me and stop using your brother as your fucking excuse."

Not to lie but Taehyung had a kink for anger sex and he felt if they were dating right now, he would give Jungkook such a hard time in bed. In fact, it was triggering his kinky behavior.

"Baby boy." Taehyung set his cup down and backed Jungkook up against the counter as he had done to him earlier. Leaning to his ear, the older began to speak in a sensual voice. "Don't speak to your hyung like that, unless you want a punishment?" The older smirked as he heard a small whimper come from the younger. "You would love that wouldn't you Kook? Have me ravish your body? Have me fuck in you deep and hard?"

Jungkook wanted to pull Taehyung into a kiss but he felt as his hands were being forced to stay put. He looked down and saw Taehyung holding him down. "Please Tae.." Jungkook whispered as he kept his eyes down, hoping the tent in his pants wasn't too noticeable.

"Let me think about us, okay?" Taehyung backed up and smiled at the younger. They both walked back to the table and ate their food meanwhile Jungkook spent a couple minutes in the bathroom trying to get rid of his problem.

-Happy Thanksgiving people.