1.

hey mina.. are you alright? - jisoo asked with a worried tone in her voice.

mina opened the door of her bathroom and looked at her friend with teary and red eyes. Jisoo knew that this doesnt mean good news, she approached mina with a comforting hug.

J: dont cry mina.. we'll solve this problem. I will make an appointment at the doctor. It's not too late yet..

M: not too late for what? - she said while crying

J: well.. abortion, i mean i would think that you would want an abortion..

Mina just gave her a slight nod..

J: please relax everything will be fine.. this will stay our secret. I'll make sure no one hears about this.

Mina was confused, she couldn't think clearly. The fact that she is pregnant still shocked her..espacially that the father of the baby is none other than her long time crush Taehyung.

What if he would know about this? Just the thought of him knowing about her pregnancy scared her.

Both of them dont really talk to each other espacially after their one night together. Taehyung doesnt like her and he treats her really bad. 

Jisoo snapped her back from her thoughts about Taehyung.

J: mina do you want me to sleep over? I dont feel good leaving you alone here.

M: yes please. My parents are also not here this weekend..so there will be no problem.

J: alright.. let me call the doctor i will make an appointment for you. - She left the room and made the phone call.

Mina was still too overwhelmed from the whole situation...she looked at her belly still in disbelief that there was a little human being growing inside of her.

After Jisoo finished the call she prepared for mina and her two cups of hot chocolate. She entered the room with a slight smile, trying to comfort her friend.

J: I got you some hot chocolate... your favorite!

M: Thank you Jisoo ... and thank you for being by my side.

J: you know that I'm always there for you :)  I hope you'll feel better soon..

M: I guess that will take time..

J: you'll be fine don't worry...your appointment is next week :)

M: do you think its the right thing to do?

Jisoo looked at her a little surprised not really knowing what to answer to this question.

J: you're still a student mina.. you're so smart you have a bright future so it's not the right time for this.. also we both know you cannot count on Taehyung and don't forget about your father...what would he say about this?

M: I know.. but i feel sorry for the baby..

J: that's normal.. but someday you'll surely have babies and your own family so..

M: yeah you're right..

Even though Mina made her decision to get an abortion she had this uneasy feeling about it.. a part of her wanted to keep the baby.

Her father and her stepmother didn't really care for her... she always felt lonely and like she had no family ever since her mom passed. Maybe the baby could fill this hole in her heart..

She tried to remove the thoughts of keeping the baby away from her mind. Jisoo was right.. it was just not the right time to have a child..espacially not under these circumstances.....

---------------------------------

I got so many ideas for this FF.
Thanks for reading booboo's 🙏🏻