29.

Mina: "oh uhm jimin.."

Jimin came sitting next to us: "What where you two talking about?"

Jungkook: "aaah hyung nothing important, just joking around you know.. actually me and mina we wanted to take something to drink from the kitchen.. right mina??". Jungkook took my hand and pulled me quickly into the kitchen before Jimin could even say something.

Jungkook: "why tf did namjoon invite jimin fuck"

Mina: "i dont know! This will end so bad.. i need to find tae and tell him that we should go home."

Jungkook: "yes definitely and i will keep Jimin busy so that he doesnt start looking for you"

Mina: "okay thank you jungkook"

Kook went back to Jimin to keep him busy with random stuff and i was looking around the whole house to find Taehyung. He wasnt with the guys so i went to Namjoon to ask him.

Mina: "hey namjoon.. did you saw Taehyung?"

Namjoon: "noo i didnt saw him for the last 30 min"

Yoongi: "i saw him going upstairs so i think he's in the bathroom"

Mina: "oh thank you yoongi"

I went up to see if Taehyung was somewhere. The bathroom door was closed so i knocked on the door. Even after knocking a while there was no response.

Mina: "hey is someone inside?"

Finally the door opened and no other but Hirai Momo was standing infront of me. Her hair and make up was messy and the straps of her dress were down. She smelled like a mix of sweet cologne and a strong scent of alcohol..:  "oh sorry i guess i blocked the bathroom for too long".

I knew that this party wouldnt be as innocent as everyone claimed it to be

I knew that this party wouldnt be as innocent as everyone claimed it to be. Momo left she went  and i couldnt help but to open the bathroom door again to see with who she did what she did..

My heart dropped

Taehyung was inside the bathroom. He washed his face with water. There was some soju bottle on the floor. He looked to the left and saw me standing there.

Taehyung: "mina...i can explain...it's not what you think it is"

I couldnt say a thing.. i felt humiliated.. i rushed away and went downstairs.. I was looking like a crazy person for Jungkook or Jisoo. Taehyung ran after me: "MINA WAIT"

Almost everyone turned around Jungkook came up to me: "what's going on?"

Mina: "take me outside jungkook. i wanna leave this place! Just take me outside" - My hands were shaking, tears fell down my cheeks. I couldnt hide how broken i was.

Jisoo saw the scene and came next to me as well: "what did you do Kim Taehyung!!!!!!!"

Taehyung: "mina you missunderstood me! Let me explain to you"

Mina: "i wanna go out of here!!!!! dont talk to me"

Jungkook: "Wtf happend bro!!!!" even Jungkook seemed to get angry

Momo came in between and she looked me in the eyes with a pathetic smile on her lips: "well i had some fun with my boyfriend and seems like mina is not amused.. i dont even understand why..i mean arent you with Jimin now? or are you still jumping back and forth from Tae to Jimin"

Jungkook: "Dont talk to her like that you hoe! Searioulsy Taehyung get your life together you're the dumbest shit i know"

Taehyung: "Jungkook! You dont even know what happend! SO let me explain!"

Jimin: "leave her alone"

Taehyung: "dont get involved.. it's none of your business!!"

Jimin took my hand and left Namjoon's house with me.

-------------------------------

hey my loves..

i wont stop the drama hahah

what do you guys think, where this is going

lots of love nxxna