14.

- 16 weeks pregnant -

"congratulations miss kwon you're baby is a ......."

I finally knew about my babies gender..I walked back home to tell jimin about it, maybe the news would make him forget all the arguments we had in the last few days.

Since the Taehyung incident, Jimin barely talked to me and when he talked than it was only about the whole Tae issue.. He was still mad which is understandable but i had to think about my child as well and if Tae wants to step up he has every right to.

I opened the door and found Jimin playing video games in the living room, I bought a little cake on the way to make things up and celebrate the news.

He didn't look up too me and continued his video game.. I went to the kitchen to get two plates for the cake.

Jimin: "what's that? why do you seem so happy? Is it cause you was with your baby daddy again?"

M: "jimin nooo.. stop with that! I have some news to share so that's why i bought a small cake for us.."

J: "what news? that you're back with Tae and you're getting fooled again? Honestly mina you should stop with this teenage girl behavior! You're going to be a mom soon!"

M: "what are you talking about!!"

J: "you're meeting this idiot all the time like did you forget everything that happened because of him?"

M: "jimin pls stop! let's not fight again! of course i didn't forgot what Tae has done too me but since he's the father I cannot take his right to be a dad.."

J: "I thought you're smarter than this!"

M: "I know that it sounds stupid too you but honestly stop bothering about it.. it's none of your business"

J: "well it is.. I've been there for you since day one! I gave you a home, I took care of you.. I took responsibility for everything now tell me what did he do?? NOTHING! He just got you pregnant!"

M: "no one asked you to take responsibility..it was your own choice!"

J: "yeah that's because i care for you unlike him"

M: "i honestly think we cant stay under the same roof anymore.. you'll never understand my decision and you will never stop arguing about this! I actually wanted to have a nice day with you but you made me realize that i should probably move out..it's the best for both of us and don't forget that it's not you who's the father of my baby!!!"-

Jimin's expressions changed.. he didn't say a thing.. it seemed like my words really hurt him. His face was full of sadness..

I packed some stuff and left Jimin's place

I packed some stuff and left Jimin's place. For the first time ever he didn't stop me.. He didn't even try to convince me to stay.. I guess deep down he knew that i would still leave no matter what...

Since i was basically homeless my plan was to ask Taehyung for help.. after fighting with Jimin for days over him and defending him my exceptions where high that he would help me.

As soon as i arrived Tae's apartment i knocked on his door.. There was some noise...It seemed like he wasn't alone. I was right cause when the door opened it wasn't Taehyung but the brat Jungkook who stood infront of me....

 I was right cause when the door opened it wasn't Taehyung but the brat Jungkook who stood infront of me

JK: "ohhhhhhh mina! You here? Wanna join the party?"

M: "ugh uhm I think i should come back later.."

Before i could even turn around Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. He closed the door and randomly hugged me.

JK: "did i ever tell you that i like the little extra fat on you?"

M: "WTF????? ARE YOU SERIOUS"

JK: " dont get mad it looks cute! the pregnancy suits you!! If you wasn't in a love triangle with my two hyungs i would probably make you my baby mama"

Tae: "jungkook shut up! mina come have a seat.. Is everything okay? What brings you here so late?"

Yoongi and Jungkook where the only one's who where there with Tae. They probably had some boys night since there where some empty soju bottles and some food on the table...Tae gave both of them a look and with that they left his home quickly..

Tae: "so mina.. what's going on?"

M: "I left jimin's house.. we argue all the time.. because of you.. so i thought it would be better if i dont live with him anymore.. can i maybe stay here for some time? I swear as soon as i got a new job I'll try to find a new place and move out."

Tae: "Stop, stop, stop! You're staying here you dont ever move out! You cant search for a new job when you're like 4 months pregnant. Dont worry I'll take care of everything. I'm sorry you had to argue with Jimin so much but.. now i can finally be able to be there for you and our baby."

Why was he so nice to me? Should his sudden caring and loving behavior worry me or is this just the old Taehyung i fell in love with?

------------------------

I'M BACK! some of you asked for an update.. well finally here it is. Thanks for being so patient and i'm really sorry that i couldn't finish this part earlier... anyways now i want to know

TEAM JIMIN OR TEAM TAE ??????

XoXo nana