31.

Taehyung's POV:

Tae: ".. in less than a month she'll give birth to our daughter. I dont know how i can fix this situation"

Yoongi: "well you cant expect her to forgive you after what happend at namjoon's party"

Tae: "it was not my fault! I didnt do anything with momo"

Yoongi: "come on bro, at least be honest with me. Just admit your mistake"

Tae: "that night i went to the bathroom and i saw momo on the floor.. She looked like she passed out from all the drinks..all i wanted to do was to help her and as soon as mina was there she made it look like i did something with her"

Yoongi: "are you searious?! Why tf would she do this?"

Tae: "i'm not sure.."

Yoongi: "..well whatever reason she had her mission to break ur relaitionship was succesful cause well.. Jungkook told me something"

Tae: "what?"

Yoongi: "so you need to stay calm okay, this might be shoking to you... but Jimin proposed to mina."

Tae: "this fucking bastard! dont tell me she said yes.."

Yoongi: "well she did"

Mina's POV:

Dad: "you two made me really proud today..i'm sure you'll have a great future together."

Jimin: "it was about time... she's giving birth soon so i just had to finally propose. I'm happy that we have your blessings uncle".

Dad: "we are family now, so call me dad"

I looked at the beautiful ring on my finger. I started to realize that i'm actually engaged to Jimin now... Was it the right desicion? I dont know, but still better than staying with Taehyung.

My dad, Jimin and his dad went drinking together since they celebrated the news of our engagement. They all get along so well, it made me happy. The only worry i have is Taehyung. He will problably freak out when he finds out but this time he has no right to say a word. My engagement with Jimin is a result of his actions and i dont regret it.

I stayed home with Jimin's mother and my stepmom. Comparing to my stepmom, Jimin's mother was so nice and kind. He really comes after her. She took good care of me and brought us many gifts for the house and the baby.

Jimin's Mom: "you're so pretty, i'm so happy for my son that he's finally together with you. Let me tell you a little secret mina.. ever since Jimin started university and he saw you, he would tell me all the time about you and how much he likes you"

Mina: "oh we were just friends before so i didnt think he liked me back than."

Jimin's Mom laughed: "oh yes he did since the day he saw you. Also he didnt like it at all when other boys show interest in you but of course he kept his emotions for himself cause he was scared to loose you. So i have very cute stories about how lovesick jimin was that i will tell my granddaughter someday"

Stepmom: "it's interesting to hear all of this.. cause mina never really showed us that something with her and Jimin is going on. We found out the day she confessed her pregnancy. It was a shock to us, for a second i even thought maybe she's having a baby with someone else...right mina?"

---------------------------------------------

hello hello hello :)

whenever i think i'm going to end the story soon i end up having more ideas lol
enjoy reading and have a nice day :)

xoxo nana