4.

Mina's POV:

Jimin was really angry that something like this happened and that i wasnt responsible enough but on the other side he was supportive and promised me to help. The three of us decided that the next day i should talk to my parents. I was scared, but i knew sooner or later i had to tell them. After talking to my parents i also had to tell Tae... which scared me even more.

I was lying in my bed and i was worried about the future.. how can i manage this? I felt weak even though i wanted to be strong...

Flashback:

It was the first time i was allowed to go to one of Jimins house parties. My parents had a wedding to attend and my stepmother didn't want me to join them so she told my dad that he should just let me go out with my friends. Sometimes it's really good that she doesnt like me.

I took the opportunity and texted Jimin that i would come. I was so excited but didnt know what to wear. Since it was a house party i ended up wearing a white top with a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans.

 Since it was a house party i ended up wearing a white top with a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans

Jimin's home isn't far from mine so it didn't take me a lot of time to be at the party. As soon as i entered the front door the smell of alcohol hit my nose. There was loud music playing and it was very crowded. It was amazing how many people where there, i never realized how popular our Jiminie was.

I entered the living room and saw Jisoo, she was sitting next to a guy. I went to her direction to great her but someone pushed me back.

It was ChimChim. He laughed and hugged me: "I'm so happy you came Mina!"

M: "and so am i, we've been friends for so long and that's the first time that i'm at one of your famous parties".

J: "you won't regret it, trust me it'll be so much fun and btw don't disturb Jisoo she's heavy flirting with that dude Seunghoon".

Jisoo was into Seunghoon for a long time, so i was happy she had an opportunity to talk to him. I was pretty sure that he would find interest in her too.

Jimin: "wanna drink Mina? Should i bring you something?"

I was about to answer but I got interrupted by Jungkook.

JK: Heyy Jimin, listen i saw people breaking some stuff upstairs.

Jimin: wtf! where? - he quickly rushed upstairs with Jungkook, ready to kill someone.

I felt somebody tapping my  shoulder as soon as Jimin and Jungkook left. I turned around and Tae was standing infront of me.

T: "sorry I had to send Jungkook to get Jimin away from you"

M: "and why would you do that?" I said while crossing my arms.

T: "well to talk to you"

M: "i don't want to talk to you though!"

I turned around to go away from him. acting like i wouldn't like him was the only way to hide at how nervous i am by his presence.

He grabbed my wrist and turned me back to him „yahh come on, don't run away, I honestly just want to talk to you".

The way he acted was weird, something was definitely off.

„What do you want to talk about?" - i said with a annoyed tone.

Tae: „uhm maybe we should go somewhere not so crowded, lets sit in the garden." he suggested.

We both left to the garden where less people were. We sat down together and i didn't really know what to expect but i glared at him, waiting for him to start talking.

Tae: „well uhm do you remember.. in middle school we used to be friends right?" -

M: „yes of course i remember.."

Tae: „i know i've been mean to you the past years but i want us to be friends again."

M: „you're fooling me. I'm not stupid Tae."

Tae: „no really mina, i mean it! I honestly like you really much."

M: „why so suddenly though?"

Tae: "i realized that i did you wrong, and i wanna make it better."

M: "why did you even start acting like a douche than?"

Tae: "cause... i was jealous.. you started hanging out with Jimin and i didnt like it."

M: "but Jimin is your friend as well!"

Tae became silent for second, he looked me straight in the eyes: "yes but i like you in a different way and i thought that your seeing Jimin."

I didn't know how to react. I was afraid that he's fooling me but something in his eyes told me that he was saying the truth.

Tae: "i mean if you dont mind.. we could go on a date sometime, and than you will realize that I mean it."

------------------------------------