17.

At lunch time i went to the canteen.. i saw taehyung sitting alone. I brought something to eat and i sat right next to him.

Tae: "so.. would tell me now wtf was going on last night?"

M: "like i told you... i had a movie night with jisoo.."

Tae: "that's weird cause i went to jisoo's place and you wasnt there."

i fucked up.. i hate fighting with tae...his emotionless face told me already that he was about to freak out...

Tae: "before i get real mad just tell me where you've been!"

M: "well i left cause you're GF came to visit you.. i dont fell comfortable if she's around espacially when she still doesnt know that you're the father of my child! so that's why i went to a hotel."

Tae's expression didnt change, i could tell that he was holding himself not to argue since we were in the canteen.

Tae: "it doesnt matter if she comes okay... you can still stay in your room but dont let me up all night searching for you."

M: "well your girlfriend doesnt even know shit about what's going on in your life and our whole situation how should i explain to her that i'm living in your place?"

Tae: "i will tell her soon alright!"

M: "you should tell her cause in 4 months you have a child and maybe she should know about that before the baby is born."

Tae was silent... he didnt reply he started eating his food and i did so too...Yoongi and Namjoon came next to us with their food.

Namjoon: "hey mina are you alright? heared everyone was searching for you last night?"

M: "uhmm..yeah all good i've been at a friends place.."

Yoongi: "damn mina you should be more responsible.. tae and jimin didnt sleep all night."

M: "yaa.. i know.. i'm sorry about making you all worried."

Tae: "It's alright.. she'll definitely not do it again.."

---
Our awkward lunch was finished and after another few classes i packed my bag and was ready the leave university.. Tae had to go to work right after uni that's why we couldnt go home together..

I was at the bus station waiting for my bus. I felt someone coming right next to me. The smell of his cologne was familiar.. i looked to my right to see Jimin..

Jimin: "hey mina.."-

M: "hey..."

Jimin: "are you alright? i was really worried about you.."

M: "i'm sorry that i troubled you all last night.."

Jimin: "it's alright.., i mean nothing happend to you that's the most important"

M: "yeah.. i'm really fine.."

Jimin: "btw it's kind a cold and the bus will be late as always.. come i'll drive you home"

M: "alright.. thanks jimin"

We both went to his car, he took my bag and carried it for me.. It was the first time we talked again after our fight. I kind a missed being around him.. no matter what jimin has always a place in my heart.

Jimin smiled at me while driving: "your belly got bigger.. it looks really cute."

Mina: "oh really? i dont think it looks cute i'm just getting fat, my clothes dont fit anymore."

Jimin: "no dont say that.. you'll be back to normal after the baby.."

Mina: "i really hope so.. how have you been chim?"

Jimin: "well since you left it's very silent at home..but the good thing is i have my tv for my own now."

We both started laughing. It was nice talking to chim again..i felt so much better...

Jimin parked the car infront of Tae's house.. he turned to look at me.

Jimin: "i want to ask you something.. is everything alright with you and Taehyung? Are things going well..?"

Mina: "what do you mean?"

Jimin: "well... arent you guys back together again?"

Mina: "ohh uhm no.. well i guess for me and taes future it will be like co-parenting.. he's in a realitionship with momo so.. i'm just the baby mama"

Jimin: "how should that work? i mean let's be realistic, do you think momo will be alright with you and your baby living with taehyung.. this will cause a lot of problems.."

Mina: "i know...you're right about this but tae wants me to stay there.. he want's the baby to grow up with both of us.."

Jimin: "the baby can still grow up with both of you but you dont have to necessarily stay under the same roof. I thought that this time tae decided to stay with you and make this family of yours work.. but since he's still holding on to an pointless realitionship with momo it tells me that he still the same idiot he was before... you dont deserve this mina!"

Mina: "i have no option jimin..i have to accept it.."

Jimin lifted up my chin and looked me in the eyes...: "yes you have another option... live your life and be happy.. and finally let me be a real part of your life."

......Before i could even answer jimins lips were on mine....

Before i could even answer jimins lips were on mine

--------------------------------------------------

i never thought that so many people would read my book lol thank ya'll so much...

btw should i reveal the baby's gender soon?? what you want girl or boy????

what you want girl or boy????

XoXo nana