26.

Meeting my dad made everything more complicated...he still thinks that Jimin is my baby's father. I didn't know how to tell him the truth.. I just got him back in my life what if he finds out that Taehyung is the real father.. he will probably stop talking to me again 

Jimin was driving me home.. the car ride was silent. I was panicking, i couldn't think clearly. Jimin on the other hand looked relaxed like if the whole situation didn't bother him. 

Mina: "i don't know what to do.. how can i tell him the truth? my dad will be so disappointed"

Jimin: "hmm maybe you shouldn't tell him than"

Mina: "what do you mean? He will think that you are my baby's father he wants us to get married and live a family life.. how should that work?" 

Jimin: "so what? maybe that's our faith."

Mina: "what? and Taehyung? do you really think he'll let this happen. He can't even stand the fact that i'm meeting you how do you think he will react to this news?"

Jimin: "well maybe it's time to finally leave Taehyung behind.. if you tell me to be with you i wouldn't hesitate to marry you and be a husband and father"

Mina: "but you're not the father...."

Jimin: "but I'm willing to take this role.. I can do anything for you.. can you say the same about this fucking idiot Tae? I dont think so!"

Mina: "jimin..."

Jimin: "you have to make a decision either you pick him and be his side chick all your life or you choose me and we can live a proper life together with the blessings of your dad. You dont want to loose your dad again right? So give it a thought"

- Can life not be this complicated and dramatic for once - 

I arrived home and opened the door as expected Tae was sitting in the living room and it seemed like he was waiting for me

Tae: "where have you been?" 

Mina: "i had lunch.. with jimin."

Tae looked like he wanted to rip off my head but he managed to stay calm.: "hmm I cooked for you.. I guess i can throw it away than."

Mina: "nooo dont i'll it for dinner."

Tae: "alright" he took his phone in his hands and starting texting someone.. the atmosphere was so bad again. It felt like he ignored me and if i was just a ghost next to him. 

I went to my room to change and lay down in my bed to let things go through my mind. I felt like Jimin was pushing me into being with him but at the same time he wasn't wrong about everything he said. Tae changes his mood so often and i dont know if i can deal with that. I felt tired of being in this mess..

Later that night i went to the kitchen to warm the food that Taehyung made for me so that we could eat it for dinner. I saw Taehyung putting his shoes and jacket on. 

Mina: "oh are you going somewhere? I thought we would eat dinner now?"

Taehyung: "i also thought that would eat lunch but you didn't come home.. I'm going out with Yoongi and Hoseok"

There was nothing that i could say cause he was right i should have at least told him that i was going to have lunch outside. He left the apartment without saying anything else and here i was sitting at the kitchen table eating the food he made for me by myself. 

The thoughts about my dad, jimin and Taehyung didn't leave me alone..I felt like i was about to crazy. Maybe i should talk to someone about this so that's why i texted jisoo to come over and since she's so amazing around 30 min later she was already here. 

Jisoo: "hey cute mama" she kissed my cheek and made herself comfy at the sofa. I came sitting next to her.

Jisoo: "you're alone right? I dont like if that jerk Taehyung is around" 

Mina: "yes Taehyung left to meet his friends"

Jisoo: "wow you're like almost 8 months pregnant and he has nothing better to do than meeting his friends instead of staying with you."

Mina: "can't blame him this time.. I left with jimin and didn't let him know so he prepared food for me and was waiting here, he got mad by that that's why he left with his friends now"

Jisoo: "so what if you met jimin? he's acting so childish to leave you alone now."

Mina: "well you know how he is"

Jisoo: "yes and i hate the way he acts but wait something else is bothering you right?"

Mina: "i saw my dad today..."

----------------------------------------------------------

okay okay okay next update comes soon my dudes :)