3.

After the appointment at the doctor Mina met Jimin and Jisoo for dinner. Both of them were waiting for her at their favorite pizza spot.

As soon as she entered the pizzeria her friends noticed that something was wrong. Jisoo was worried cause she was the only one who knew about Mina's dilemma, she didn't wanted Jimin to find out.

Jimin: "Hey mina..finally you're here.. are you alright tho?"

Mina fake smiled: "yeah sorry i missed the bus that's why i am late."

Jisoo: "oh no problem.... hehe okay guys let's order the pizza's."

Jimin: "yeah let's just order the usual"

Jisoo orderd their favorite pizzas and Jimin couldn't stop observing Mina and her behavior, she didn't talk and that was just weird since she's the most talk active one.

Jimin: "mina now tell us what's up, don't act like everything's alright. I mean i noticed already that you're not normal the past few days. We are your friends so talk to us."

Mina: "yeah I actually also wanted to talk to you both."

Jisoo gave her a don't do it look. She panicked, it was visible.

Mina: "it's alright Jisoo.. he gotta know.. you both gotta know! Jimin actually the reason i don't act normal or I don't talk like i usually do is that I found out .. that I'm pregnant..." -

The bomb dropped and Jisoo didn't know how to react she instantly looked at Jimin to see his reaction and so did Mina.

Jimin was silent for a second he than started laughing: "ah come on! Don't fool us, be honest now. What's up?!"

Mina: "I mean it Jimin! I'm really pregnant" - She took something out of her bag and gave it to both of them. It was the ultrasound she made at the doctor today.

"The small black spot is the baby, it's 4 weeks old" - She explained

Jimin was clearly shocked: "but howwww??"

Mina:" what do you mean with how?" She said laughing a little bit.

Jisoo: "this is not important, the most important is the abortion.."

Mina: "well noo..maybe you'll think I'm stupid, but i won't have an abortion. When i was at the doctor today i changed my mind. I can't let it die..I know that I will face a lotsof problems but I'm willing to fight for my baby".

Jisoo: "whaaaaat! but Mina this literally suicide. Your dad is going to kill you"

Mina: "I'll explain and if he doesn't accept it than I'll leave.. I don't want my kid to grow up in that house anyways."

Jisoo: "and where do you want to go? To your baby's father maybe!? Think about this again Mina, it's not easy at all!!!"

Jimin: "WAIT WAIT Who's even the baby's father! I didn't even know that you were in relaitionship or something".

Mina: "uhm yeah well i was not in a relaitionship.. it was a accident, with someone you know".

Jimin: "I KNOW HIM?! OKAY who dares to touch you knowing that you're like a younger sister to me? I don't care who he is I'm gonna kill him."

Mina: "Jimin pls relax.. ".

Jimin: "Who is he!?!"

Mina: "Tae..Taehyung".

Jimin's jaw dropped. It was silent for 2 minutes. The pizza's arrived too but none of them started eating.

Jimin: "you mean my friend Taehyung! Are you sure".

Mina: "of course i am! It only happened with him...!"

Jimin was angry, he took a deep breath: "okay.. well eat first. You gotta eat for two now.."

-------------------lobbbb you guys 💕

-------------------
lobbbb you guys 💕

-------------------lobbbb you guys 💕