15.

-"omg hey mina, what are you doing here?" -

After a hard day at university i was sitting in Tae's living room with sweet popcorn watching some drama. Taehyung was working every night.. he works more hours than usually and comes home very late, it almost felt like i would live by myself. I kind a felt sorry for him since he's still a student too...

It was around 8 pm when i heared a knocking on the door.. wow this time Taehyung is coming home early.. i realized i didnt even start to make him something to eat.. thanks to the drama i was watching.

I opened the door with a smile: "heyyyy Ta.... oh hi" -

Instead of tae..momo was standing infront of me.. her skin was glowing and she had a huge smile on her face..: "omg hey mina, what are you doing here?"

I totally forgot that she excists...and now she's standing here with her annoying voice. Momoentered Taes apartment and placed some bags on the table.

Momo: "oh is taehyung still working?"

M: "yeah.. he comes home at like 1 am.. "

Momo: "oh my poor baby.. he works so much these days.., i bought him something to eat but i guess it will get cold until he comes home"

M: "yeah probably..."

Momo: "omg btw you're baby bump is so cute.. it got bigger"

M: "thank you.. "

Momo investigated the room she saw my blanket and popcorn on the sofa.. she looked at me from head to toe too, i had sweatpants and wide shirt on..my hair tied into a bun and no make-up so basically i looked like trash. 

Momo: "soo uhm why are you here again? where's jimin?"

Oh shit... she still thought that i was with Jimin and probably also that jimin is my babys father.. this situation was akward and if i could i would just kick her out cause her annoying voice really pissed me off..but since she still seems to be Taehyung's Girlfriend there's nothing i can do..

M: "oh uhm Jimin is working too.. he left me here.. because ...Taehyung has a netflix account and i wanna watch my series hehe..." i know that this was an stupid excuse but i couldnt come up with anything else.

Momo started laughing: "ohhh you're so funny mina! I actually come here often to use his netflix too..".

Thankfully she was kind a dumb so she actually believed it... next problem was that i had to get out of there somehow.. it seemed like she wanted to sleepover.. she had bags with clothes in  it so there was no chance for me to stay at Taehyung's place.

She joined me watching my series on netflix and i secretly texted Jungkook: "Kook do you got something to do? Can you like pick me up from Tae's place i'm craving burgers..."

Jungkook responded immediatly: "sure i'll be there in five minutes"

I stood up and put my jacket on: "oh hey momo jimin is coming to pick me up.. so i gotta go..."

Momo: "ohhh so sad now i'll be by myself until Tae comes.. but it was fun with you" She hugged me and patted my belly like it was some pet, "see you soon".

I walked through the door and left the apartment.. i was waiting outside the building for Jungkook. Two minutes later i heared him shouting "MINA".  He parked his car on the other side of the road.. i went there and he opened the door of his car for me.

Mina: "since when are you a gentleman?"

Kook: "since the day i saw you.." he said with a smirk on his face.

" he said with a smirk on his face

Mina: "ugghhhhh stop!"

Kook started laughing: "so fatty you wanna eat burgers?"

Mina: "stop calling me fatty or i will punch you and yes i wanna eat burgers"

Kook brought me to a restaurant i've never been to before.. according to him they had the best burger in town and not gonna lie he was right.

Kook: "so what's the real reason for you, to eat burger with me. There's something you wanna tell me right?"

Mina: "actually yes.. momo came and i didnt know what to do since she wants to sleepover at Tae's place.."

Kook: "oh nooo wtf i thought they broke up..it seemed like hyung wanted to be back with you.. i already assumed that you guys are a couple now and gonna raise this baby and get married etc."

Mina: "i'm just staying at his place..."

Kook: "wow girl i feel so sorry for you, what kind of idiot is taehyung actually... but yeah what about Jimin?"

Mina: "what do you mean?"

Kook: "well let me be honest with you.. i'm not sure about how tae feels towards you.. it's hard to look through his mind sometimes i feel like he loves you sometimes i feel like he doesnt like you at all i dont know but with jimin i know for sure that he is like some type of romeo.. i guess he would drop everything to be with you... i mean like maybe you shouldn't be so harsh to him and talk to him again i swear since you left he's fucked up.. It's sp obvious that he loves you since day one.."

--------------------------------------

hey my dudes.. hope you didnt forget this story lol. Have fun reading, i honestly gonna might even  finish the next part today or tomorrow.

btw is anyone of you guys in seoul soon? i wanna go to hiphoplaya but i dont wanna go alone.

xoxo nana

xoxo nana