22.

I opened the door of Tae's apartment..it seemed like no one was at home. Where could he be? It was late already so i was kind a worried.

I changed into something comfortable and switched on the TV to distract myself. I got a text message from Jimin.

Jimin: "hey mina everything okay? if tae trys to argue again let me know. I can come and pick you up from there.."

Mina: "not necessary.. he's not even at home."

Jimin: "oh..okay well it's late you should rest."

Mina: "yes i will.. good night"

Even though i was tired i couldnt really sleep.. i couldnt stop thinking about everything that happend at the baby shower.

At around 4 am Taehyung entered the door.. a strong smell of alcohol hit me.

Mina: "Tae! are you alright??"

Taehyung: "why are you still here?"

Mina: "what do you mean?"

Tae: "why arent you with your lover?"

Mina: "you're..drunk.. you should rest.."

Tae: "dont tell me what to do!"

I got really annoyed by his behaviour so i didnt say a thing and went to my room and closed the door behind me.

After a while i heared some noise in the kitchen, it sounded like something broke. I got curious so i went to the kitchen to check what happend.

There was some soju bottle on the floor and a broken plate. I picked up the bottle and cleaned the floor from all the broken pieces.

Tae: "what are you doing, go back into your room."

Mina: "i dont want to! I'm cleaning the mess you made.."

Tae: "it's none of your business"

Mina: "it is! cause i'm living here with you!"

Tae: "how about you move out and go back to your jimin"

Mina: "so you are kicking me out now?"

Tae: "i'm just saying.. he's your boyfriend so why the fuck would you stay here"

Mina: "i really have enough.. i cant take all of this anymore taehyung.. there's not even one day were i can just live in peace.. I have no more energy okay. I really start to regret that i kept the baby. I should have got rid of it so that i could get rid of you too!"

Tae was silent..it almost looked like he was about to tear up. His emotions left me cold though. I put the broken plate pieces in the bin.

Mina: "i can move out if that's better for you..I'm moving from place to place since start of this pregnancy anyways. Maybe Jimin was right about the both of us living under the same roof, it doesnt work..in a few weeks the baby will be born and we cant live with in infant the way we live right now."

Tae: "the only problem we have is jimin..he is in our way.., because of him everything goes wrong and you blindly trust him. He wants you for himself and i know he is trying to get me completely out of the picture. I couldnt get you for myself but at least i want my daugther.."

Mina: "you couldnt get me? are you searious i was after you for years.. you was the one who treat me like shit after we had something, you left me Taehyung! And remember that Jimin was there for me when you were telling me to get an abortion... You only think about yourself, you never think about what i have to go through!"

Tae: "i already apologized for the mess i've done back than.. all i ever wanted is for you to give me a chance.."

Mina: "that makes no sense if you're in relaitionship with someone else.. you're playing the victim right now and it really makes me mad."

Tae: "i'm not with momo anymore!"

Mina: "well good for you.. but that only happend because i told her about the baby! She left you Taehyung, you didnt leave her"

 but that only happend because i told her about the baby! She left you Taehyung, you didnt leave her"

Tae: "so it was you who told her..." -

Mina: "yes and i didnt do it to distroy your relaitionship.. i did it because she has a right to know about her boyfriend becoming a father and i knew you wouldnt tell her"

Tae: "I wanted to tell her but i couldnt!"

Mina: "yes cause you have no guts to do so!"

Tae: "i was waiting for the right opportunity"

Mina: "no you was just waisting time.."

Tae: "okay i know i fucked up with so many things but still i have a point with jimin.. he trys to come in between us"

Mina: "he cant come between us cause we both are done.. there's no way we gonna be together someday taehyung"

----------------------------------------------------

xoxo nana