32.

My stepmom scared me, she had this look like she new something but it's impossible.

Later the night Jimin came home from "partying" with the dads. Our 'moms' left so we finally had some family free time.

Jimin: "Now i know from who you get the heavy drinking habit. To be honest i couldnt keep up with your dad ."

Mina: "well i know you're weak with alcohol, so dont even try"

He laughed he came laying next to me and without a warning he started kissing me.

Jimin: "i can't wait for the baby to be born so that i can finally do things with you"

Mina: "woaaah chill jimin"

Jimin smiled: "well i would even do it now but the baby is very big already"

Mina: "you need jesus"

We laughed and giggled about stupid things the whole night. At one point he just fell asleep like a little boy. I was still up for some reason i couldn't sleep. I started to have a lot of backpain the past few weeks and it just got worse.

I checked my phone to scroll around instagram until i got a text message..

TAE: 'Here me out one last time. You're doing a mistake with choosing Jimin. He's the one who got us into this situation. I didn't do anything with momo and i never wanted to do something with her. I mean why would i confess my love and few minutes later cheat? It makes no sense right? So don't listen to momo, jimin or anyone else'

Mina: 'You should really leave me alone and don't try to blame Jimin for your mistakes!'

Tae: 'i know that Jimin sounds more trustable but i promise you, this was all his plan'

I blocked his number and switched off my phone, i've had enough.

TAE'S POV:

Yoongi: 'so what's the plan now?'

Tae: 'idk, she blocked me. Honestly i feel like i should beat Jimin up'

Yoongi: 'that's gonna make things worse!'

Tae: 'i know but i want my family back though, what if i will miss the birth of my daughter'

Yoongi: 'I dont think they will let you miss it. Mina will make sure you are there even though she must really hate you right now'

Tae: 'I hope she does'

--------------
MINA'S POV:

The next morning i woke up with more backpain. I could smell the food Jimin was preparing in the kitchen. I guess he made pancakes, my favorites. Before eating breakfast i went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit but....

Mina: 'JIMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN MY WATER BROKE'

------------------------------------------------

hey my loves.

so once again i wanted to remind you that i updated my new book '12 DATES'. Please check it out :)

lots of love

nana