33.

-the moment i've been waiting for-

Jimin rushed to pack my bag and helped to get into new clothes. We went to his car and he started driving right away.

Jimin: "mina! it will be alright okay!!! don't worry"

Mina: "jimin shut up ! it hurts so much"

My contractions were strong. All i wanted was that the baby to come out.

As soon as we arrived at the hospital Jimin talked to some nurse to get help. He looked so stressed and panicked, i kind a felt sorry for him but i couldnt focus much.. i had to deal with this strong pain. A nurse came and brought me to a doctor to do a check up.

Doctor: "oh you guys are lucky that you came now.. just 30 min later and she would have to give birth at home. We have to start right away"

Everything got so hectic. I did not imagine that it would be like this.

Jimin: "babe I'll be right back. I'll just call our parents and Jisoo real quick"

---------------------------------

TAE's POV:

I distracted myself from my thoughts about mina with spending the nights with the guys. We watched a football game together but Jungkook's phone kept ringing.

Tae: "take the call god damn, it's annoying"

Jungkook: "no I will mute my phone, the game is more important"

Hoseok: "that's probably one of his chicks. Just check which one of them it is"

Jungkook: "no they can wait"

Jin: "let me see!" Jin took Jungkooks phone out of his hand and checked who was calling. "OMG"

Namjoon: "what? who's JK's new chick?"

Jin stuttered and looked at the screen like he saw ghost: "it's mina"

Hoseok: "what!!!!!! mina????"

Tae: "Jin wtf are you talking about!!!!"

Jin: "no no i mean mina is in hospital. the baby is coming"

Tae: "Jungkook you fucking idiot you just should have take the call". I rushed to get my jacket and car keys, Yoongi and Jungkook run after me.

Yoongi: "wait bro! You cant go there"

Tae: "what do you mean i cant go are you dumb or something?"

Jungkook: "she's probably there with her family and jimin so..."

Tae: "so what?"

---------------------------------

Mina's POV:

Doc: "you need to push more, i can see the head already!"

Jimin was next to me holding my hand. My eyes were full of tears, i cried so much from the immense pain, it felt like i could pass out any second. Even though i had no more power i kept pushing until the very moment i could hear her crying. Jimin kissed my cheek and smiled: "you did it!"

The doctor gave me my little baby girl. She stopped crying as soon as she was in my arms. She is so beautiful and tiny, i couldnt help but crying again from happiness.

My dad and stepmom came inside to see the little angle. Even my dad couldnt hold his tears back once he held his granddaughter.

Dad: "she's perfect, your mom would be proud of you mina"

Indeed my little girl was perfect. My dad's words and the way he admired my daughter made my eyes teary again. Our little emotional family moment got disturbed by a nurse. She opened the door, she looked stressed which kind a worried me.

Nurse: "miss.. there's some people who claim to be your friends. They want to visit you. I told them that right now it's not possible and they should come back later but one of them keeps trying to get in here"

Jimin: "i will handle this. thanks for the information". Jimin was about to get out of the room but right in that moment Tae opened the door. His hair was messy and he had tears in his eyes.

Tae: "please let me see my daughther.."

----------------------------------------