Think

*Sherlock POV*

"Sherlock, you need to breathe."

"I...I'm trying."

"I know you are. Keep breathing with me."

John is still sitting with me, though by now we are huddled together on the hardwood.

"Hey, remember what you said to me in the park?"

"What?"

"You said you wanted to adopt kids, remember. And a dog, you want to get a dog too."

Mycroft, who hasnt been told of our conversation yet, is shocked. He remains silent though, observing us without comment.

"And a big house, out in the country. We'll move, and live out there. Just the five of us."

I feel myself beginning to calm, his voice is steady and soft, but filled with a wildness that tells me he is serious.

"We can have everyone over for the holidays, all of us together. And the peace, no city lights or cars, just us and silence."

His heartbeat is steady, picking up rapidly whenever I move.

"The kids can grow up there, with their dog. We can watch the sunrise every morning, and watch it set every evening. Everything you could want in life, all right there."

Mycroft is still watching us, finaly bold enough to walk over and check on me. Johns arms tighten around me, still not ready to let me go.

"Its fine, he needs to go lie down."

"I'm fine."

I push myself up, there's no way I am staying alone in the room. John tries to pull me back down, finally succeeding when my feet make my pain feel fresh.

"Damn it!"

"What's wrong?"

"Hurts. I'm fine. Leave it alone."

Both of them stare at me in shock, neither letting me stand back up the next time I try to. John pulls me into a chair, gently looking at my feet.

"You just need more pain meds. I have them here with me, and you can take two more."

He pulls my foot to the side, trying to look at all of the small cuts that are there.

"Ow! Stop it!"

"What?"

My ankle is throbbing now, the one I twisted while we where walking.

"That, is fine. You just bruised the skin. It'll be fine."

He kisses me on the forehead before going to grab me something for the pain.

"So..."

"What?"

"You two had that talk today?"

"Which one?"

"Kids. And a house. And a dog. Sounds like a lot of planning."

He says this last part with a twinge of sarcasm, smirking in the annoying way only my brother can.

"We didn't talk about it for very long..."

"Obviously."

"...but I said I wanted to, and he said the same."

"Ohh, that makes a huge difference now dosent it Will?"

I ignore the pointless banter, instead focusing on the wall above his shoulder. John comes back, bottle in hand.

"Take two."