Don't Tell

I wake up still pressed against Sherlock, both of us tangled in the sheets. He is sprawled across the bed, one arm around me.

"Are you two up? Molly brought dinner."

"Yeah, give us a minute."

I rouse Sherlock, who looks confused and slightly scared to realize he is still naked.

"Hey, its fine. Just me."

He relaxes after seeing me and where we are, asking why I woke him.

"Molly brought dinner."

"Oh."

"You cant wear that out Sherlock."

He is wrapped fully in the sheet now, falling back onto the bed when I tell him no. I toss him a set of fresh clothes and we get dressed hurriedly.

"What did she bring?"

"I don't know, haven't been out of the room yet."

"Obviously."

He kisses me lightly on the cheek before we leave. His gait is more forced than cheerful, though he is trying. I stop him, making him take more of his meds before letting him go.

"You need to eat something please."

"Ill be fine."

"Sherlock, you are seriously underweight again. Please just try."

"Yeah. Sure."

I push him against the wall gently, making him promise me to eat tonight before letting him go.

"Are you two finally up?"

Mycroft pokes his head around the corner, telling us to get into the kitchen with everyone else. For once, having everyone in the flat seems to relax Sherlock. He scans faces, making sure everyone is okay and here. I trace my fingers absentmindedly on the back of his hand, feeling him relax further. Everyone is sitting randomly around the kitchen, smiling when Sherlock jumps onto the counter.

"Don't touch that."

Someone has touched Sherlocks experiments again, setting him off. I don't see who it was though, they back off quickly after being asked. Sherlock gets a plate of food, hopping back onto the counter and waving me over. I lean against the counter, he's the only one comfortable enough to actualy sit there. I'm sure he does it purely to irritate Mycroft though, who keeps hissing at Sherlock to get down.

"You need to eat."

He looks down at his plate, not really seeming to see the food. I manage to get him to eat a few bites of food though, however much of a struggle is worth it to make him eat.

"Are you okay?"

"Somethings not right."

"What?"

I don't get a chance to figure put what he means though, because he blocks me out again. Mycroft comes back over and, noticing Sherlocks lack of movement, sits beside us.

"What did he do?"

"Said somethings not right."

"What is it?"

"Didnt say."

One by one, everyones cell buzzes. I reach into my pocket, dropping my cell when I see the message. Everyone else does much of the same, looks of shock and surprise plastered on their faces. Mycroft recovers quicker than the rest of us, pulling Sherlocks cell from his pocket.

"What...what is it?"

"Don't let him see any of it."

I cautiously reach out and touch Sherlocks shoulder, starting to worry when he doesn't respond.

"Hes in his mind palace, can't see or hear any of this."

"That's...good?"

"Yes."

"Okay. What do we do?"

Mycroft struggles to find an answer, everyone looking expectantly at him.

"Don't let him see. Dont mention it."

I take Sherlocks hand again, jumping when he finally moves. His feet hit the ground softly, though he still winces when he does.

"We need to go out."

"What are you talking about?"

He is talking directly to me, ignoring everyone else in the room.

"He's watching us."

Mycroft lies his hand on Sherlocks arm, tying to make him slow down and focus.

"Not here!"

Sherlock yells at me once, furiously tapping his fingers against the counter. SOS. I grab his arm, pulling him into the sitting room.

"Talk to me Sherlock. Now."

"Hes watching us. And he did something. But I cant figure out what it is. Damn you!"

"Calm down, slow down. What are you talking about?"

"Moriarty!"

Mycroft comes into the room, handing Sherlock his cell back.

See you soon.- JM

Sherlock, surprisingly calm, hands me the cell.

"John?"

I am suddenly tired, swaying on my feet. Sherlock makes me sit down, running back into the kitchen and cursing loudly.

"Sherlock...come back. Help me. Sherlock?"

He comes back in as I fall back on the couch, screaming loudly when he realizes what is happening.

"John? Please no."

I grab his hand, something isnt right. I cant focus, cant see straight. The sudden tiredness that comes over me is what scares me the most, everyone else is silent. I realize that no one else is coming to help, Sherlocks voice sounds muffled and far away. Before I black out, I press Sherlocks hand to my lips. He lies his head beside mine, leaning on the couch.

"I love you Sherlock."

I cant hear his response, only read his lips.

"I love you too."

He is crying, yelling at me to come back. I slip under, still cluching Sherlocks hand.