Facts 💚

Alex has in total 10 piercings on his left ear and on his 6 right, he always wears them all at once because he's too lazy to take them out.

Alex has had braces on for a total of 4 years because his teeth don't cooperate and he also always forgets to wear his elastics, so in result he now has to as well as wearing his elastics full time, wear head gear while he sleeps.

The reason for the tongue piercing was a dare by a friend from middle school.

Even though he is young at 18, Alex has gotten two tattoos. One is a teeny tiny treble clef on the part of your ear called the Tragus and the other is a small smiley face on the face of the tip of his index finger. (In my country your allowed to get a tattoo underage if you have your guardians permission, so let's make it he got them when he was 16)

Alex grew up in the wealthy area of Los Altos Hills, California, in a large Mediterranean styled mansion. Everyone on his dads side of the family is apart of a family business that Alex doesn't really pay attention to much, and because of that business, his family is very wealthy.
(I know this house looks pretty unrealistic for the area he lives in, but just pretend it fits in. I also know it's ridiculously huge, but just go with it thanks)

 I also know it's ridiculously huge, but just go with it thanks)

Not many people know about one secret piercing he has. Which is a piecing on the underside of his tongue (the tongue web) that when he opens his mouth wide enough looks like two shiny silver balls sitting under his tongue. Fans first started speculating about it when a photo was taken of him during the My first and last encore stage when Dream won their first award he was jumping around screaming, cause he was so excited.

Alex despite not being the shortest, he is the smallest hands and feet wise making his hands seem like literal baby's hands against ones of Lucas for example. Literal baby's. And his feet are so small compared to the other boys, so smol.

Alex at his home has a large fluffy and slightly overweight ginger cat named Georgie whom he got two years before he left for Korea. Georgie is a clingy type of cat and is very talkative.

Alex's birth mother mother is Thai while his father his Korean/American. Making him a little bit American, a little bit Thai and a little bit Korean.

When Alex was 12, about a year or so before he left for Korea, his parents split up and his mother left to marry another man whom of which didn't want any children so Alex along with his two older siblings were left with their father. Then only a month or so after Dream debuted with Chewing Gum, Alex father and girlfriend got married and had a little girl named Lauren who is over a decade younger than Alex.

Alex doesn't keep in contact with his birth mother much, mostly because he feels betrayed that she practically ditched them for some man he'd never met. He misses her a lot, but keeps it at the back of his mind all the time.

Alex is obsessed with bright colours even though his favourite colours are grey scale colours. He wears lots of brightly coloured shirts, shoes and jackets along with his snap backs. The only plain things he wears is his jeans, which he also has a collection of in his wardrobe. Skinny ripped jeans to be exact.