\\Halloween// 💚

:unedited:

"Why of all places are we at a haunted house, hyung it's nearly Christmas" Lucas says to Johnny with a face set in confusion as the group (Lucas, Johnny, Alex, Ten, Haechan, Mark and Doyoung) walk in the dead of night towards the haunted house of lotte world (I have no idea if they have one but just pretend they do if they don't).

Halloween decorations covering every ride, concession stand and mini game booth from top to bottom. Fake cobwebs spread over the roofs, skeletons, ghosts, bats and witches on broomsticks dangling from the tops of different rides. Bright orange, black and white neon signs replacing the original ones from before the decorations went up. Fake blood staining the walls in various splatters and messy hand shapes.

Doyoung rolls his eyes as Johnny holds back the urge to laugh and Haechan bursts out laughing. "You missed a holiday, Lucas" Johnny says, patting the younger on the shoulder as he looks around confused. "Huh?"

"It's Halloween" Haechan says, pointing out the different items of decor but Lucas still looks confused. "The decorations?" He says and Lucas' face lights up in realisation.

"God your and idiot" Doyoung mutters under his breath as the group reach the haunted house. Something Johnny has been awaiting since they'd arrived at the theme park an hour beforehand.

After grabbing their tickets (or something I haven't been to a theme park in a while), they stand in line awaiting their turn. "Now remember, is you hear ominous chanting the appropriate response is to run" Alex explains only to be hit on the back of the head by Johnny as Mark noticeably tenses up along with Ten.

"There will be no ominous chanting, you'll be fine" The eldest says

"That's what they all say until they hear it"

"Ow! Okay fine I'm sorry just stop hitting me!"

15 minutes later.....

"Well that was eventful" Alex utters as he looks at his terrified compadres, shaking with their facial expressions set in utter fear, walking like zombies on the way towards the food stalls.

Johnny stops everyone. "Let me just head count for a sec. Mark, Johnny, Doyoung, Haechanie, Ten, Alex and Luca— why is he bleeding?" He asks in confusion.

"Because he's an idiot" Alex puts bluntly.

"I didn't know that idiocy caused people to just start spontaneously bleeding from the nose"

"I think it's a new phenomenon"

|————|
Happy Halloween!
The only thing I like about Halloween is the fact that because I live in a back house my driveway is obnoxiously long so nobody can be bothered walking down it (and at night it also looks so eerie) so in the end me my brother and sister end up with a massive bowl of chocolates for ourselves.
-Ruby xx