127 React 💚

127's reaction to: Alex dancing a cute/romantic duet with a girl

Taeil
The eldest smiled and wrapped his arms around the second youngest all the while dramatically whispering 'god you've grown so much!' every two seconds, practically suffocating him.

Johnny
Johnny would tease him obviously, which he did. He'd watched it while the younger was sleeping and immediately barged into his bedroom and started attacking him playfully, awakening the grumpy teenager from his sleep.

Taeyong
After watching the dance practice/performance with some of the other members including Alex, he gave the 99' liner a warm motherly smile while sending him teasing looks with his eyes.

Yuta
Yuta started teasing Alex almost immediately after he watched it, poking him and smirking in a knowing and very teasing way, raising his eyebrows suggestively.

Doyoung
Doyoung instantly frowned and started chasing him around the dorm all the while yelling "you're too young! Stop putting your baby hands on your noona!"

Jaehyun
Jaehyun simply winked like a perv and walked away, leaving Alex an awkward bean in the living room of the dorm.

WinWin
WinWin watched it while Alex was mucking around with the dreamie's during a whole NCT photo shoot session. He glanced with a small smirk in his general direction but left him be.

Jungwoo
Like Jaehyun, Jungwoo winked and smirked suggestively like the perv (I know he isn't) he is before giggling like a soft bean and walking away laughing.

Mark
Mark smirked teasingly at his dongsaeng by a few months and shoved him playfully. "Getting close with the ladies are we?"

Haechan
"Hyung.... you've got yourself a girlfriend as cute as her and never told me? I'm offended" *smack!*

|————|
These are as accurate as I'd imagine they'd be... XD
To be honest, I think Haechanie's is the most accurate.
I also felt bad for not posting last week, hence why this is out a few days early. I'm feeling miles better than before but still not 100% :)
-Ruby xx