\\Shopping// 💚

Again, credits to EthanDark1 (thank you :p)
Also I just published a book about me, like I'll update whenever if I just want to talk or post something that isn't a fanfic related thing. There's a chapter up already about my fears if you want to read it :)

:unedited:

"Hey guys, I'm going out to the shops to grab a few things, anyone want to come?" Alex calls out to the members of 127, laying down relaxing in the living room after a whole day of practicing routines and whatnot.

"Depends on where your going" Johnny says not looking up from his phone.

"Target"

"Okay I'm coming, let me grab my shoes" Johnny speaks quickly, practically flying off of the couch to grab his shoes he discarded in his room. Sliding his phone into the pocket of his track pants.

"Anyone else...?" Alex calls out from the front door, sliding on his Nike slides over a pair of socks.

"Wait for me, I'm coming" Mark says, grabbing his shoes by the couch. "Hold up for me too" Donghyuck shouts, clambering out of Taeyong's lap, almost ending up on the floor as he does.

20 minutes later and Alex, Mark and Johnny are standing in target. Looking at a bunch of hoodies and shorts. Well, more like sport ones for dancing. Okay, so its more like Alex is the one looking though the hoodies and adidas tracksuits and the other two American/Canadian ones standing awkwardly by the youngest sipping on bubble tea while they also just stand in silence. Oh so very awkwardly.

Mark while looking around spots a suspicious looking duo lurking around the makeup section, who he thinks are Yuta and Doyoung. Backs facing the other three while they chit chat about random topics unheard by them.

"Isn't that Yuta and Doyoung?" Mark says with a raised (seagull) brow

Johnny squints his eyes as he looks closer and nods slowly.

"What are you guys... oh, I didn't know they wanted to come too" Alex pouts before shrugging and walking off.

"Okay, guys so I'm really confused and I want you to listen" Alex says rather loudly at the dinner table, gently placing his chop sticks down onto the table.

"So at Target today Johnny hyung, Mark and I saw Yuta and Doyoung in the makeup section, Taeyong hyung and Taeil hyung trying to communicate with a service dog. Also the dreamie's were there too making a ruckus in the toy section and for some reason Nana was nursing a child like where did he find a child?! Lucas hyung was trying to convince the shop assistant that she should go on a date with him while WinWinnie hyung pretended not to know him and hiding in the hat section. Kun hyung was passed out on a bench by the changing rooms and Ten hyung was taking photos of him like a creepy old pervert. Then there's Jaehyun hyung who was offering a cup of coffee and a free hug to random people who walked in and out of the store!" He yelled all in one breath before panting and wiping fake sweat ff his forehead.

"Well don't just sit there like confused babies explain while I still have half of my sanity"

|————|
This was a mess I'm sorry 😂
And another shameless plug (go check out my newest published book thingy about me)