\\Sasaeng// 💚

This one is angsty, sort of, I dunno

"Come on, Alex. I don't want you to be left behind" Jaehyun says in a stern voice. His eyes hardened in concentration and worry for the younger boy.

Thousands of fans screaming. Waving banners and homemade posters around wildly. An overwhelming feeling of excitement taking over their minds, leaving them with raw throats and tear stained cheeks.

Alex pulls his mask further up his face and tightens his hold on his bag. Hurrying along like a puppy behind it's mother through the ocean of fans; the mother, aka Jaehyun. The duo, alongside the body guards and other members, just as they reach the car get pulled into the heap of girls.

Sharp nails scratching at exposed skin, dozens of greedy hands grasping and groping anything they can feel against their fingertips, ear splitting screams getting louder and louder.

With panic and a sudden feeling of overwhelming anxiety washing over him, the younger boy grabs ahold of Jaehyun as tight as he can before using all his strength to pull him out of the ocean of fans.

As soon as they're out, they're immediately being chased after as they run the opposite direction, the body guards yelling after them in loud booming voices. Utter fear pumping his adrenaline, Alex, looking behind to make sure Jaehyun's still there, continues sprinting toward the door to the airport carpark.

The cold wind outside slaps their faces as they go though the large glass doors. Instantaneously making Alex's lips turn purple from the intense low temperature. As he starts panicking even more that he's now in the cold, being chased by crazy excitement driven fans, with Jaehyun might i add, and he has absolutely zero clue where the van is that's holding he rest of the members from 127.

'Well done Alex Lee, you've singlehandedly managed to ruin a perfectly safe airport exit plan in the space of less than two minutes' Alex thinks to himself as he looks around the packed parking lot with desperate eyes.

With no other ideas in his head, Alex starts running again, but not without looking behind him to make sure his hyung is still alongside him. Jaehyun quickly quickens his pace to running just ahead of Alex. Going away— further and further into the parking lot. Weaving in and out of the different sized and coloured cars.

So much adrenaline pumping through his tired legs. But the teen keeps running.

Now contemplating whether he should just yolo it, jump the fence and wing it across the freeway, Alex starts running harder and faster, completely running in the opposite direction to Jaehyun who's heading in the direction of a black car.

The van with the other members in it.

Cursing silently under his breath, Alex continues running with a un-thought out plan in his mind to just loop around and go to the car. Which, unsurprisingly doesn't work out the way he planned it to.

As he runs, a few pairs of hands snatch him. Grabbing harshly onto his arms and pulling him away from the road. Squirming and struggling, Alex looks up and sees the face of a young girl, who can't be much older than himself. Long black hair and round glasses perched on her nose, flashing him with those crazy eyes he knows all to well.

"Oh hi oppa, why are you running?" The girl says in a sickly sweet voice, pulling a fake innocent smile as she cocks her head to the side at him. Only Alex keeps struggling, and the girls expression grows fierce.

"Don't struggle oppa, you don't want to make this any harder than it is do you?" Out of fear Alex nods timidly. "Good oppa, now just walk with me and I won't let anything bad happen to you" Suppressing the urge to gag wholeheartedly, Alex just nods again and stops struggling.

He hesitantly begins walking alongside her as he sees a black van drive away, leaving him in the hands of a very pretty psychotic fan all alone.

A sasaeng.

Alex stops. "Wait, where are we going..?" He asks in a small voice and the girl turns.

"Oh oppa, don't you even worry about it" she giggles before Alex's vision turns black.

...

Alex snaps his eyes open and flings himself up into a seated position. Looking around he sees everything that isn't the airport, no cars, no screaming fans, no overcrowded parking lots..... no sasaeng. He notices he's sitting underneath a blanket in the couch, the TV on but he can barely hear it. On the sofa across from him lies a fast asleep Chenle and sits a half awake Renjun.

Renjun looks over with a small breathy chuckle. "Welcome back to the land of the living hyung" Alex blinks in a confused state, then realises it was all a dream.

"I just had the weirdest dream ever" Alex starts, before blurting our everything he'd 'experienced' to the younger Chinese boy who just nods and listens silently. When he's finished, Renjun nods again before switching the TV off.

"So let me get this straight" Renjun turns to face him. "You were more scared about the fact that this girl was calling you 'oppa' than the fact that our hyung's left you to fend for yourself with a psychotic sasaeng fan?"

Alex just nods.

.

What even is this lol.

Currently it is 12.05am and imma bout to pass out like seriously my eyes are hurting.

I should sleep, and I'm also hungry but I really wanted to finish this chapter and get it out to you guys that actually read this :)

Also, I might start another version of this book but with a different band that isn't any of the popular ones like BTS or NCT which I've probably done enough of by now.

Look out for it ;)

Night

-Ruby <3

p.s this ain't edited