\\Purple// 💚

:unedited:

With a pep in his step and a steaming hot coffee in his hand he just grabbed from one of the staff, Alex wanders down the halls of SM on his way to the practice room. Dressed in what some would describe as 'homeless person attire', aka, a baggy grey t-shirt, track suit bottoms and a pair of dirty Nike's, also a red beanie to cover his sad attempt at using hairspray from less than 20 minutes before hand.

As he nears the oh so familiar practice room, he shoves the door open whilst taking a large sip of the hot beverage, then immediately regretting his decision as his mouth begins to feel like it's spontaneously combusting. Spluttering and holding his hand firm against his lips he winces and pulls a questionable facial expression as he swallows. Now fanning his mouth unnecessarily he walks over to the chairs in the far back corner of the room and places his drink on the floor, glaring at it like it's done him bad.

Moments later, the door swings open and in comes Chenle and Jaemin, giggling amongst themselves like a couple of school girls. Making strange squealing noises and dolphins laughs *ahem* Chenle *ahem*. Alex peers over at them, waiting until they realise he's in the room, trying not to laugh at them laughing.

Then Alex notices something on Chenle, now laughing hysterically slapping his thighs and head flinging all over the place with his eyes squinted shut and his mouth wide open, that generally speaking isn't there. Aka, splotches of purple pain stained on his hands. The eldest cocks his brow and calls out to the pair.

"Chenle!" He yells and the younger two scream in fright as Chenle jumps. "Why are your hands purple?"

The younger two share a guilty knowing look before Chenle speaks. "That's a very good question, hyung"

|————|
This could have been so much better but oh well
I have also pre-written a Halloween special chapter sort of thing that'll be out on Wednesday (for me Wednesday is in two days)
Just a reminder I wuv you aaaaaallllll ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💗💓💞
-Ruby xx