\\Tell me something I dont know// 💚

:unedited:

A coolish wind being pumped out of the air conditioner wafts around the room. Trying its best as a cluster of atoms to cool down the humid temperature of the room and the five boys occupying it.

The maknae's Chenle and Jisung playing a heated 14th round of Mario kart on the Xbox, Alex and Yuta, lazily lying in questionable positions that could lead to future chronic pain, on the couch and Jaemin watching YouTube on his phone with a pair of earphones shoved into his ears. Drowning out the sound of the makane's yelling at each other with obnoxiously loud heated breathing.

"Ji Ji stop it! Shoving my face is definitely cheating!" Chenle screams and Jisung quite noticeably flinches as the scream traveled strait into his ear from a distance of about an inch.

"Who cares about your definition of cheating, my ears are bleeding!" The youngest screams back as he successfully shoves his elder onto his back. His head merely missing the corner of the coffee table. The eldest three boys not caring nor noticing in the slightest.

"You know we should probably stop them fighting before somebody dies" Alex yawns, not looking up from his phone.

Yuta rolls his eyes. "Tell me something I don't know"

"That's a dangerous statement for there are many things you do not know and there are even more things which should be kept secret"

"Your annoyingly cryptic old man"

"Firstly I'm younger than you and secondly, I try"

|————|
This could be better and longer if it tired but I'm a little lazy
-Ruby xx