\\Surprise// 💚

:Unedited:

"Lele will you stop shoving me!"

"Oh hush gege this is a friendly shove"

"How can a shove be friendly!?"

"Gege.... just shush or he'll hear us"

"He won't even understand, Lele. We're speaking in Chinese for gods sake!"

"Nobody asked for the specifics Kun ge. Now hush"

Alex rolls his eyes as he closes his laptop. Yes, he can very well hear his compadres Chenle and Kun bickering in their native tongue outside his bedroom door. No he doesn't care in the slightest, although to him it's extremely amusing when Kun gets pissed off.

Well, when is it not?

Three, in a specific rhythm, knocks catches Alex's attention and he hops up from his bed to head over to the door. Plastering an oblivious look onto his face, he opens the door. Revealing a pissed off looking Kun and smug looking (president) Chenle.

Alex holds back a giggle. "How can I help thy souls tonight?" Chenle and Kun share equally as confused expressions at the American boy's sentence but both shrug it off as Chenle responds, much to Kun's dismay.

"Well, Alex hyung, seeing as it's your sitting in your lonesome in your room, well, alone, Kun hyung and I thought it would be nice to take you to the park" Chenle says matter-of-fact.

"Huh?"

"Just come with us hyung" Chenle speaks, grabbing onto the older boy's arm pulling him out of the bedroom so he won't be in his 'lonesome' anymore.

...

Minutes later, Alex is being dragged down the corridors of SM by (president) Chenle and (mama) Kun. With the younger Chinese boy's hand wrapped firmly around his hyung's arm and Kun trotting along behind. Making sure none of the members are out sneaking.

Then they come to an abrupt stop. Right outside the practice room, the room seemingly very dark from the outside. Alex looks suspiciously at his friends, then the door, then his friends again, then the door—

"Oh will you hurry up and go inside already I'm getting dizzy!" Chenle bursts out exasperatedly.

Alex giggles with a roll of his eyes but opens up the door anyways, revealing a pitch black room. The lights suddenly flick on, revealing all the members wearing party hats standing around a big cake in a semi circle in the middle of the room. Streamers and helium filled balloons decorating the plain white room.

Alex gasps and a fangirl like scream shoots out of his throat as he starts running around, giving each individual member a big bear hug and a kiss on the cheek. Earning some grossed out noises but others happy.

"Happy birthday Lex!" Mark yells (in English) throwing his hands up in celebration.

With a loud thank you, Alex feels an overwhelming feeling of happiness overcome him. As the members all hand him his gifts, he smiles, thanking everyone as they hand him something, big or small.

He loves them all. (Damn I'm a poet and I didn't even know it ;))

Taeyong walks up to him. "We have one more surprise for you Lex-ah, turn around" he says and Alex does as he's told.

He turns around and the door opens, revealing his parents, older brothers and little sister. All looking around the room with big smiles on their faces. The littlest, Lauren lets out an ear piercing scream of excitement as she wiggles out of her mothers arms and races over to Alex who's already kneeling on the ground with his arms wide open.

Lauren rugby tackles him to the ground, well, knocks him over wrapping her small arms around his neck screaming the same words over and over again:

"ALEEEEEX I MISSED YOOOOOOU HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAY!" she screams and all the members start cooing over her.

Lauren climbs off her brother, letting Eliot help his him off of the floor, who instantly tackles him in a hug. Picking the smaller boy off the ground, swinging him around like a rag doll. Cause you know, that's what you do with your short younger brother. Totally. Yes. I agree. (AN: wth is wrong with me)

"Happy birthday, Alexa" Chris says, holding back a small laugh. Awaiting his brother's reaction. Alex turns around (after he was placed back on the floor) and glares at Mark.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU MARK!"

.
I don't even know what this was lol
I have an Instagram if ya wanna check it out like idk whatever
It's rubyheard_

Also I have like a shit tone of draft fanfics. They'll all Baekhyun x Reader ones cause I wanted to let me live. I like, made the descriptions and I have great ideas for each, I haven't really started writing them yet. But if ya wanna read them let me know and I'll publish one or two.

And I also have the other fanfic I'm currently writing, I'll just let you know what it is. It's a.........

STRAY KIDS 10TH MEMBER!

Yay!

I love me some meme kids I mean Stray Kids what