\\Weird// 💚

:unedited:

"Taeyong I think there's something wrong with him" Alex says, his arms crossed over his chest as his gaze turns to the innocent face of the maknaes, more specifically Chenle. His green hair messy from getting up from a baby nap he had, dressed in an oversized white t-shirt and black track suit bottoms. A look of innocence mixed with some guilt, then there's also Jisung beside him with a look of utter confusion etched on his face.

The leader cocks his eyebrow and looks at the accuser then backed to the accused. "What's wrong with who?" He asks and Alex rolls his eyes with a scoff.

"Chenle, I think there's something wrong with him" the second eldest member of dream says and Taeyong sighs. "What has he done now?"

"I came back home from practice to him sitting on the floor looking like he just came out of the walking dead, sitting on the floor in the middle of the living room with a pizza and whispering to it, 'om nom nom nom deeeeelicious' like the bag from Dora the Explorer, like what the hell dude are you okay?" Alex blurts out all in one go, his eyes transitioning to Chenle with a look of confusion on his face.

Chenle blinks as he slowly brings a piece of pizza up to his lips and nibbles the corner of the crust. Never breaking eye contact with his accuser.

"There's nothing wrong with him" Taeyong says, shifting in his spot by the door, his arms now corset over his chest and his face full of confusion as he looks at the young green haired teen. "He's just.... special?"

|————|
This was kinda shitty but oh well
Also just letting you all know that I'm gonna end this book at 50 parts and I'm not sure if I'm going to continue the stray kids one I know I'm sorry I'm a bad author forgive me please.
It's kinda because after this ones finished I don't really want to keep writing extra member fanfics like I want to write actual fanfics like CreatureChanLixQueen does (she's amazing and I love my Aussie queen go check her out).
So yeah I'm sorry but it's not for certain until this book is over I might continue it but I'm not sure, sorry.
I'm also going to try to update this one every day.
-Ruby xx