\\Weekly Idol: 127// 💚

:unedited:

"Let's see if anything has changed from Alex, Mark and Haechan's self written profiles since the last time they were here" The female MC says and everyone nods as Taeyong continues working on his masterpiece at his little craft table across the set.

"Let's start with Alex" Sangmin says and the said boy nods. "So it says here that he no longer pinches people, last time you said you pinch people"

Alex laughs. "So, uh I've gotten a little better but like, I don't do it as much anymore because the members really hate it, which I didn't know before because nobody told me. But like I said before, it's a habit, I can't really help it but I try not to" he says and all three MC's nod in unison.

"It also says your very clumsy" Sangmin says

Doyoung speaks up first. "Yeah, when we went on Weekly Idol for the first time as the whole of NCT, Alex was having a Korean lesson and was running late for filming and just as they were about to start he ran in all roughed up. The MC's looked so confused but to us it's normal so we weren't bothered"

"What happened to him?" The female MC asks

"I fell up the stairs four times then I somehow ran into a fridge, three door frames and ran into a camera on my way over here. Also I fell out the car outside, as I was in a hurry to get inside" Alex says embarrassedly and the members all laugh.

"He's very clumsy then"

"Yeah"

"Lastly, it says you can walk on your hands" she says and Alex's face brightens up.

"I only learnt this recently, but I can do it" Alex says as he walks up front from behind WinWin.

He quickly goes up into a handstand position and with shaky arms starts walking on his hands a few steps before he falls back down again. The MC's all wear shocked expressions.

"That's amazing, Alex"

"Thank you"

"Why did you learn that?" She asks

Doyoung cuts in again. "He doesn't like taking his shoes off by the door when they're dirty, so he now walks on his hands towards the bathroom to clean them in the bath"

|————|
Hope you enjoyed my lovelies
-Ruby xx