\\Argue// 💚

Just be warned, this chapter is kinda intense but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.... I swear I didn't intend that to rhyme

<...>

"Just leave. Me. Alone!" Alex screams, his voice breaking as he slams the door to his room closed with all his strength.

Angry tears start running uncontrollably down his cheeks, he furiously wipes them away with the back of his hand. Not caring how hard he presses into his eyes. His shoulders start to shake as he coughs and chokes out every sob and strangled cry into his arms.

The teen slides down the back of the door he just slammed and hugs his knees. Pouring more heartbreaking cries into his skin, now dampened by those tears still running unstoppabble down his cheeks.

A soft knock on the door barely catches his attention. "Hyung, its me... Jisung" the voice says and Alex groans.

"Go away Jisung, I'm not in the mood" Alex croaks out, his throat raw from crying, and the screaming from before that.

The older boy hears a soft sigh, then footsteps as he assumes the younger leaves. Alex sniffles, then starts crying again into his knees, his whole body shaking. And overwhelming feeling of guilt weighing down his shoulders, making him sink further into a little ball.

How did we get like this? Alex thinks, looking up from his knees and at the mirror on the wall opposite him. What did I do wrong?

Bloodshot eyes and puffy tear stained cheeks looking back at him. Curled into a weak ball against the door. Clothes in piles on the floor, scattered shoes and bags everywhere.

His phone buzzes in the pocket of his shorts and reluctantly Alex fishes the device out, checking who it is who texted him.

...

Nana

Nana
Alex please come out
I'm sorry
I didn't mean it
What I said
I was caught up in the heat of the moment and
didn't think of what I was saying
Read by Alex 8.10pm

Nana
I know your reading these Alex
Please come out
Everyone's worried about you
Including me
I'm so so sorry
I didn't mean it at all
Read by Alex 8.11pm

Nana
What can I do to make it up to you?
I'll do anything please hyung I'm sorry
I wasn't thinking properly and didn't think that what I'd
say would hurt you so much
Please just come out of your room
Read by Alex 8.12pm

...

Alex places his phone down on the cool floorboards beside him. Contemplating whether he should just come out, let the younger Korean apologise to him again and let it all be over with.

Like it's been for the past month.

Jaemin and Alex would get into fights starting over nothing. Nothing, barely anything at all would set the two off at each other. Both like a ticking time bomb whenever they were in the same 10m radius of each other. Heck, they can't even be in the same room as each other without firing out venomous insults of pure hatred and anger.

None of the members know what sparked the fight. But what they do know is that something one of them said set off  world war three inside of NCT. If someone even just mentions the other boys name around them a flinch will ripple over their skin, or make them shudder in annoyance and disgust.