\\oppa// 💚

This hasn't been proofread so be prepared for some errors

Fan meets.

Probably Alex's favourite part of being an idol.

Getting to meet the people who make his dream a real career at such a young age.

Although there is one thing, only one thing, that he hates about being an idol.

That's the word 'oppa'.

Now, Alex knows it's what a girl would call an older brother or idol around the same age group in Korea, but every time he hears that word it sends shivers of disgust racing through him.

He'd probably be fine with it if he'd grown up in Korea, but seeing as he didn't, he grew up in America, it sounds gross and very uncomfortable, ending up with him pulling a sour face every time he here's someone says it.

Which also gives his hyungs a chance to tease him when they want revenge against him for something he'd done to annoy them.

...

"Alex hyung, someone's waiting for you" Jisung whispers, leaning over to the older boy from his seat beside him as the fan he was currently signing for started getting something out of his bag for the youngest member.

Alex looks up and sure enough, there's a girl no older than 15 looking directly at him, sitting in front of him. An embarrassed blush spreads on his cheeks as he notices the fan but quickly recovers himself by a growing smile showing off his grey coloured braces.

"Hi cutie" Alex says brightly as he leans forwards on the table, using his elbows to prop himself up. "What's your name?"

The girl blushes at the pet name, her long black hair hiding her blushing face as she places a hand over her mouth to muffle an obvious squeal which just makes Alex giggle. Which also makes the girl squeal again, meaning Alex giggles again.

This keeps on going on until the girl finally calms down enough to tell him her name. "My name is Eun Mi" Alex smiles at her name.

"That's a pretty name" he compliments

"Thank you oppa" the girl blushes and Alex's eye twitches as he pulls a obviously fake laugh to cover it up and smiles instead as not to seem rude.

And for a split second he swore he saw the girl smirk at him through her hair.

Resisting the urge to pull a mightily sour face, he takes the poster from the girl: Eun Mi and signs it quickly with the sharpie pen before handing it back to her.

Just as she's about to go on to Mark, she gasps and pulls something out of her bag, handing it to Alex.

"I almost forgot, here, put this on" Eun Mi says with a small smile as she hands him a plastic gold crown. Alex smiles, thanks her for the gift and puts it on as she shuffles over to Mark.

"Oh, one more thing. You look very handsome in that crown oppa" Alex's eye twitches again and can't help but pull a sour face, which obviously almost every single fricken camera and iPhone in the room catches as if on cue.

Alex looks at the girl and she's very visibly smirking playfully at him as Mark and Jisung muffle their laughs through their hands.

Eun Mi puts her focus back onto Mark and Alex turns back to face the crowd, having composed himself once again.

A smile appears on his face, before disappearing as quickly as it arrived when he heard someone shout:

"Alex oppa! Oppa you look so handsome in your crown!"

.

Lol I don't even know what this was

Its inspired from me sort of? Cause the word oppa makes my skin crawl.

Ew. (I'm not trying to be offensive)

Okay bye :)