\\Gamer Boy// 💚

Credits to EthanDark1 for the suggestion/idea :p (I altered it a little)
:unedited:

"Don't go in my office, I'm warning you guys I mean it" Chenle mimics in a high pitched childish voice, and Renjun rolls his eyes before flicking the younger Chinese member on the forehead.

It's only been about 10-minutes since their hyung, Alex, left to go practice some more with the 127 members. And before he left he very sternly told the dream members not to go into his office, his studio, his little haven if you will. Only about a month before, the 19-year-old has received a bunch of gaming equipment such as three monitors, big speakers, a real gaming chair and big headset with a mic. And ever since then he's been so strict on who can and cannot enter his 'special place'.

On the door there's a sign saying 'don't enter if you don't want to be strangled'. A very humane way to tell people not to go into your private space.

Jisung gives Chenle a look and Renjun sees it before they can say anything. "No. Guys don't even think about it. If Alex hyung finds out we went into his office he'll lose it" Renjun warns, giving the maknae's a stern look. And of course, Jisung and Chenle being Jisung and Chenle, they ignore the warning of both of their hyung's and scramble off their spots on the living room floor towards their elders office.

Renjun follows behind continuously muttering things along the line of 'Alex is gonna kill us' but both boys ignored him, as per usual. The maknae pushes the door open and his mouth drops open in awe and jealously as the secret room they've never seen before is revealed to them.

The room isn't big, but it's cozy. A small black leather love seat with a fluffy blanket sat in the back of the room taking up the whole backside of the room, posters of other bands and such stuck onto the walls and then of course his set up. A black and red gaming chair with his favourite duck plush seated on it. Dozens of wires underneath the desk connecting up to the monitors, keyboard, mouse and speakers.

The trio slowly invite themselves in and start looking around. Renjun takes his seat on the sofa, all thoughts of ways his elder will murder them gone from his mind as he looks around in complete awe. He knew the older boys (Johnny and Jaehyun) had bought him a gaming set but he never knew how much they really spoiled him with.

...

"Guys I'm home!" Alex calls out, closing the door and dropping his small black adidas bag onto the floor where an unnecessarily large pile of discarded shoes lay.

He frowns when he hears nobody greet him and starts wandering around trying to find the trio (Renjun, Chenle and Jisung) who were there before he left not that long ago. After scouring every room except his office, he finally comes to the irritating discovery that they're in his office.

Even when he specifically said not to.

With a huff he pushes the door open and finds the trio passed out. Jisung on the chair cuddling his duck plush thatnhis little sister sent over as a birthday gift, and the Chinese boys laying together on the sofa. With the original idea that he'd murder them gone from his mind, he smiles much to his own annoyance and takes his phone out of the pocket of his track pants and takes a photo. Sending it to the 127 group chat.

|————|
Okay, this is the first chapter I've been actually happy with in a while thanks to EthanDark1
Another one of his suggestions will be used, maybe altered slightly in the next chapter then the last two will be a weird one that I came up with while trying to finish my science homework even though it has nothing to do with science in the slightest :p
-Ruby xx