\\American Dream// 💚

:unsurprisingly this isn't edited:
This was requested by -WTFDUDE-

"Taeyooong!" Alex whines, tugging on his elders elbow like the annoying small child he is. Taeyong turns around and gives him a look which doesn't shut him up, so I'm guessing his motherly looks of pure 'shut yo ass up' and pure disappointment don't work anymore for this single mother of 17 and soon to be 20.

"Yes Alex?" He sighs

"I'm bored- HOLY SHIT OH MY GOOOOD!" Alex screams in excitement, shoving Taeyong out the way and bolting over to a man and and woman standing right in front of the isle for toddlers. The one full of colourful speaking plastic cars and teddies with creepy faces.

They're in Target if you haven't noticed.

The pair of strangers turn around in sync as the teen runs overt to them. "Oh my god, hi! I'm such as massive fan of you two!" He screeches in a whispery voice and the two laugh as Taeyong trails behind confused.

"Guys we've bumped into a subscriber!" David says with a big smile at the camera as Alex pulls Taeyong beside him. Switching back and forth between Korean and English, Alex finally manages to introduce his elder to his idols in the American world.

"What's your name?" Liza asks

"My name is Alex" he responds in pure excitement.

Liza looks confused as she studies his face more. "I, I feel like I've seen you somewhere before but I cant place my finger on it..."

"Uh is it because I'm apart of NCT?"

"OH MY GOD YES, IM SUCH A BIG FAN!"

...
I will admit this wasn't my finest work, but its okay.

Anyway, so here's a few things that have happened while I haven't posted anything.
1) my uncle who lives in Manila at the moment was dancing to BTS in a bar one night
2) i got my braces off as I've told i think already i cant remember and today i got my retainer in
3) I've figured out by now that a few writers i follow have names for their readers, like how CreatureChanLixQueen calls her readers her Stray Creatures and things like that, so I've decided to call my readers my  𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈 because of the fact that I love each and every one of you! (p.s, it used to be relatable potatoes but I say 'I love you' or 'lovelies' more often so yeah...

I love you all xx
-Ruby